IT.COM

advice How to find owner's email if privacy enabled.

NameSilo
Watch

MikeyZ

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Is there a way to get a hold of an owner's email address if they have privacy enabled. The domain is parked at GoDaddy. I do have their IP address tho, and I have run it through ARIN Whois. Can anyone make anything out of this or has any solutions? Please see attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-30 201001.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-30 201001.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 72
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can write to the privacy email https://www.godaddy.com/whois however I believe GD blocks anything they view as spam. Better is find it on GD or Afternic and make an offer.

•••
If the name is a bit older you can look it up on whoxy.com or get a Whois history report on domaintools.com, and possibly see the last email address used before going private.

•••
Could not find anything, thanks for the input guys. Domain is not listed anywhere except GoDaddy, I will just have to pay $70 for a GD broker to help out.

•••
You should be able to contact the owner through GoDaddy Whois, but if that doesn’t work a GD broker might be your best option. Good luck

•••
Try this catchall @ DOMAIN.NAME and set it to send you a delivery message.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Redemo. So that I get it right, I should send an email to catchall @ DOMAIN.NAME and send it with a request for read receipt so I can know if they got it. Email receipts are disabled I will have to enable it and send the email. So you think there might be a chance that they will see the email if they have catchall@ active, interesting solution.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back