IT.COM

video How to Find Available Domain Names with Backlink Profiles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
From social networks to web directories to review sites, most personal and business brands invest an exponential number of hours and dollars into building and marketing their dream on/offline.

Whether you realize it or not, every link from an external website to that brand’s given domain name has a dollar value — in the physical form as well as the virtual. Don’t me believe?

I invite you to watch a quick tutorial video below as I share step-by-step instructions of finding available domain names with active backlink profiles.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the tutorial video, or general questions in regards to discovering available domain names with active backlink profiles.

[ Click image to watch video ]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Also check what business was sitting on that domain name giving you an idea of value for future use

•••
•••
From social networks to web directories to review sites, most personal and business brands invest an exponential number of hours and dollars into building and marketing their dream on/offline.

Whether you realize it or not, every link from an external website to that brand’s given domain name has a dollar value — in the physical form as well as the virtual. Don’t me believe?

I invite you to watch a quick tutorial video below as I share step-by-step instructions of finding available domain names with active backlink profiles.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the tutorial video, or general questions in regards to discovering available domain names with active backlink profiles.

[ Click image to watch video ]

Awesome Content Thanks @Alvin Brown

Is the site explorer option to find broken links in a website is it only available on Ahrefs and anyway does it happen to be on Moz?

•••
Awesome Content Thanks @Alvin Brown

Is the site explorer option to find broken links in a website is it only available on Ahrefs and anyway does it happen to be on Moz?

Thanks and glad you found this information useful. You can likely use Moz Site Explorer as well as Ubersuggest.com.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back