Domain Empire

question How to exchange 2 domains without money ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Larion

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I would like to exchange my domain-name with a domain-name owned by another person, so literally switching domain-names without any money being involved in the domain-transfer.

I am the owner of a domain which I would like to give for free to another person. The other person is also giving me his domain-name free of charge.

Question:
Is there a safe and secure way in order to handle such a "domain transaction" without money being involved ?
I just looked at SEDO-Escrow, but it seems they do not offer any service when there is no money involved ?

I am just looking for a safe way to exchange my domain with a domain owned by the other person.

I am sure there are many guys out there who have done some kind of "domain trade" with another person without money being involved.

What is your advise on how to handle this ?
Do you have a contract-template available ?

Appreciate your help!

Many thanks!

:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
70ym.com has this service, but you need to transfer or push your domain to 70ym.com first.

•••
@Larion

Have both parties create an Epik account and move the domains to Epik. We'll do the domain swap without fee based on email instructions confirmed with buyer and seller once the domains are in the respective accounts.

Regards,
Rob

•••
@Rob Monster

great, thanks a lot!

Is this "service" or "process" described somewhere at your website ?
I think many people are looking for this kind of "service" and would even pay a few dollars for it.

Maybe call it something like "Domain Switch Escrow" or "Domain Swap Escrow" :xf.cool:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back