Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

I, RobotEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks, Biggie ... I'll post that one in the main "Suggestions" sticky!
Good one, appreciates. :)

•••
lol the guys made one post and has 512 NP :)

•••
Originally posted by K_atherine
lol the guys made one post and has 512 NP :)

He isn't a member though :D

•••
its going to take som time getting to learn how to use the board´!

But i think understand the most allready :]

•••
Welcome to Namepros, SundayMorning. :)

•••
how does one transfer NP$ to other members?
i.e. when buying domains?

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
how does one transfer NP$ to other members?
i.e. when buying domains?

<<< Simply click on that little "+" right there to the left (under the respective User's name). Once you do it one time, easy as pie in the future. :tu:
Thanks.

•••
NP$ currency Exchange

Originally posted by ModBot
NameBucks (§) used to 'purchase' benefits and features on the forum and, on occasions, actual goods and services through the DomainStore. They are earned by posting and replying on the forum. This thread will be updated with the current rates for earning DomainBucks (§) and information about the currency system.

Information
  • § is being used as our currency symbol. (For example: Adding a midi song to your profile costs 400 §, while a new domain registration costs 1000 §) "NP$" is also used as an abbreviation for NameBucks.
  • The store and purchase price list is located at
    http://www.namepros.com/store.php
  • You can buy and sell NameBucks at http://www.namepros.com/npexchange.php

• Each post and reply + 2 § in domain related forums
  • Each post and reply + 1 § in Break Room forum
  • Each post and reply + 0 § in marketplace

• Posts will be also rewarded or penalized based on their quality. Each post contains a [RATE] button that members can use to approve or disapprove of a post to earn the poster §. Rating a post does not affect the § balance of the 'rater'.
  • Post or reply rated positively + 1 §
  • Post or reply rated negatively - 1 §
  • New threads will also receive a bonus of 1 to 15 § based on the number of replies and views by other members.
  • Refer a new member +50 § Screening may be done to prevent fake new accounts and referalls are subject to verification.
  • Moderators and admins are not permitted to arbitrarily 'create' § from nowhere, but do earn § in the same fashion as all members. Additionally they will receive a weekly paycheck of 200 § for their services.
  • These rates are subject to (and expected to) change as needed to stabalize the monetary system. Feedback is welcomed.
  • Moderators reserve the right to freeze the § accounts of any members abusing the system or other members.

The system is designed as a fun method of promoting interest in the forum.

will the bank go bust one day?how volatile is the market?
who are the currency controller, the exchange rates?free market or one admin will fix a peg?
i am thinking of use $$ to purchase NP$$
would not want to see my "investment"
down the drain/ if the
bank is
busted??:'(

there goes my useless NP$:tu:

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by redhippo
will the bank go bust one day?how volatile is the market?
who are the currency controller, the exchange rates?free market or one admin will fix a peg?
i am thinking of use $$ to purchase NP$$
would not want to see my "investment"
down the drain/ if the
bank is
busted??:'(

there goes my useless NP$:tu:

Please remain calm! :D
The "NP$ Exchange" is a market driven mechanism ... and exists for the efficient pricing and transfer of NP$'s between members. With the complement (to the vibrant NP$ Forum/Auctions/Threads) of the weekly, expanded "Live Chat" NP$ Auctions, I'm confident the NP$'s will remain a stable, tradeable, viable form of Forum currency for a long long time to come, IMHO.
B-)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Please remain calm! :D
The "NP$ Exchange" is a market driven mechanism ... and exists for the efficient pricing and transfer of NP$'s between members. With the complement (to the vibrant NP$ Forum/Auctions/Threads) of the weekly, expanded "Live Chat" NP$ Auctions, I'm confident the NP$'s will remain a stable, tradeable, viable form of Forum currency for a long long time to come, IMHO.
B-)

coming from CH, thats assuringB-)

•••
Well so far its been stable. I think with growing amount of members it will become even more stable. The more circulating the better. If it gets too high prices will eventually rise keeping the scale balanced.

•••
HOW TO MAKE MORE NP$

LOOK out for all wagers and contests
from football, stocks, spot the mistakes contest...Join the fun and win:lala:

:bingo:
Join the latest reg team Lotto!!!
OPEN until mid December 2003

click here for more details on how to join!!

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9010

Last edited:
•••
Reminder to new/newer members, of the "NP$ Exchange" as well! :)

Link: http://www.namepros.com/npexchange.php?s=&action=main

To date, over 71,000 NP$'s have been exchanged safely through the Exchange, either via the NP$ Bank or from members-to-members. :)
Please post here with any questions on the NP$, or "earning" NP$'s from your helpful community posts, and purchasing through the Exchange™ (with Paypal).
Welcome to Namepros!
B-)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back