NameLot

How to double Your Capital in six months

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by Haroon Basha, May 27, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. shojib

shojib Established Member

nice share

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. fleaking

fleaking VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello everyone, I want to share some more of my sales in June because it was a great month to me.
    The COVID epidemic seems like having no affect on domain sales, I see more and more offers coming than previous months.

The highest domain that I sold in June was Asia888(dot)com for $10,000 USD, and I also sold about 5 other .com domains in the range of low-mid 4 figures each, for a totally $20,000 USD sales prices. And my original investment was only about $500 USD for these 6 domains. So the ROI is about 40X times.

I grabbed Asia888(dot)com at Dynadot expired domain auction at something like $12.99 USD and I don't really know what it means but dotDB tells me that it has 44 similar registered domains and 7 exactly matched ones, so I assumed that it must be worth something more than $12.99 USD, and the sale proves that I am right, just FYI. :)

Attached Files:

• a8.png
      a8.png
      File size:
      229.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  3. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Followed. Need more people like you to share.

Wish you success, always forward. Thank you.

Samer

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  4. Save Breach

Save Breach Established Member

Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

5. Bonsu

Bonsu Top Contributor VIP

How long did you hold this domains you just sold if you care to share.

6. fleaking

fleaking VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It depends, the longest was about 5 years the shortest was less than 10 months.

7. mickey-jay

mickey-jay Established Member

Congratulations.
    Please were any of the sales from the purchase you made in June.

8. Dr. Dogmain

Dr. Dogmain New Member

Inspired by Kahneman, Tversky, Slovic, Taleb et al., I only invest sums that are fully covered by passive income from other sources such as index funds, and focus on domains with uncapped income potential. The domains do not need to be trendy, all short (under two words) or brandable dotcoms will do.

9. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Spot on Brad, trends can change real fast and make an aftermarket purchase looking for a flip go out the window fast.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice