IT.COM

How to delete godaddy appraisal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Buys

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
How to delete a domain from godaddy appraisal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean you want to remove one of the sales figures they use for reference? That's not possible.

•••
I found that govalue not showing appraisal for developed domains.

Appraisal is too low invalid i want to remove it

•••
•••
Godaddy appraisal belongs to godaddy
But hey , you can try convincing them it belongs to you

•••
You can always buy GoDaddy. :xf.cool:

•••
I found that govalue not showing appraisal for developed domains.

Appraisal is too low invalid i want to remove it
You want to prevent GoDaddy from being able to appraise your domain? That's not possible. Just ignore their appraisals like everyone else does.

•••
Just ignore their appraisals like everyone else does.
Hi

more folks giving weight to gd appraisals than they might admit to.

just let it go down for a few days and watch the reactions.

:)

imo...

•••
Report it to the EU, maybe they'll extend the "right to be forgotten" to domain names. .-)

•••
Godaddy undervalued domains.

•••
While this is impossible I've received many messages saying that Godaddy appraisal is lower than my asking price... then I need to explain how worthless they are, but good luck convincing some people. And what about those that don't even talk about it but believe they are worth anything? Complete nonsense, especially for higher value names.

•••
I don't think you can directly do anything to change it, but GD valuations do change from time to time. When they added a ton of new sales data a bit ago some changed, many up, some down dramatically.

In terms if a buyer bringing up a GD valuation in discussion, I think it is important to show the imprecision of the instruments with some sales prices vs valuations to illustrate that. Also, some have pointed out that GD own NameFind portfolio are in many cases priced very differently than their own appraisal.

Even if you never plan to use them for any other purpose, if you know all of the robotic valuation estimates for a name you are in a good position to respond in the rare case when the potential buyer brings that up. Generally speaking Graen and Dynadot tend to often be higher than GD Valuator. One can also know values from the Saw, Estibot and NameWorth valuators. Once a buyer mentioned GD and I quickly shared the other, higher, valuations, and the name did sell, even though I hate negotiation and I am the world's worst negotiator.

Bob

•••
I agree with Bob. When selling, the client needs to be persuaded to use another appraiser.
I resume Godaddy appraiser has completely deteriorated. I have sold more than 10 domains for $2500-3500 for each, that Godaddy estimated at less than $100

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back