Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How to create web 2.0 app style ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

doridori

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking for tutorials on how to create web 2.0 app style ? i like the wide layout with simple and minimalist graphics....

I am not very well trained in web designing. CSS was very frustrating for me and I dont know how to use photoshop lol....

here's some examples..

SnapPages

freckle: time tracking rethought
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
thanks. i ended up just modifying web 2.0 style template. creating PSD and splitting it up is so much work !
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back