Dynadot

tips How to create a domain name suggestion tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Alvin Brown provides a tutorial on how to create a personalized domain name suggestion tool using GoDaddy’s API.

It’s been a while since my last tutorial spotlighting the use of GoDaddy’s API to retrieve a list of domains associated with your GoDaddy account.

Today’s tutorial aims to help create a simple tool that returns available domain names based on submitted keywords and domain ideas.
There is no shortage of domain name suggestion tools available when brainstorming what to name your next product, service, business, or project.

At the end of this tutorial, you’ll find a link to download the zip file containing the entire code example for the domain name suggestion tool.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you need the tool at all? :) because it can be tracked, leaked or the info that you search can be used against you :D I would suggest you to use google trends to see what is trending, use icognito and clean cache so registrar would not know that you have used it before :)

•••
I would suggest on a feature that domain suggestion tool must show the names that are available and about to expire in short period or already expired.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back