IT.COM

question How To Check Web Page Without Visiting It - HugeDomains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cillx

Established Member
Impact
Hello pros,

Can somebody let me know how to check web page without visiting to it. May be this question is silly but i need to check (hopefully to purchase) hugedomains.com owns domain name without going in to it because i have heard they periodically increase/decrease prices and if they get more hits (interest) they increase the price . Let me know is it possible to check that web page to without visiting?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello pros,

Can somebody let me know how to check web page without visiting to it. May be this question is silly but i need to check (hopefully to purchase) hugedomains.com owns domain name without going in to it because i have heard they periodically increase/decrease prices and if they get more hits (interest) they increase the price . Let me know is it possible to check that web page to without visiting?
If you are so much concerned about that if you visit site the price will increase, I think you should not have posted this thread as well , as I'm sure lots of people from here already have visited that and increased hits.By the way I haven't visited .

•••
•••
If you are so much concerned about that if you visit site the price will increase, I think you should not have posted this thread as well , as I'm sure lots of people from here already have visited that and increased hits.By the way I haven't visited .

I have not mentioned the name here

•••
Tell them you'll pay $xxx (insert your max price here) and if they reject it say OK I'LL WAIT 5 YEARS AND GET IT ON THE DROP! (y)

•••
I have not mentioned the name here
ok my fault.
Let me tell you my point of view if you are regularly following up the landing page and know the price. You already know sellers price acceptance range. So it doesn't matter much even if he increases his price later.

•••
Let me know is it possible to check that web page to without visiting?
Just send an email to hugedomains with your inquiry... you don't need to visit the domain page.

Or just purchase the domain in Afternic, all the crappy domains from hugedomains are listed on Afternic with BIN prices.

•••
•••
Difference is by buying at their website, seems you can get them for a lot less, I have read. I read online somebody negotiating them down to xxx. Search online...
Where did you see that ?

•••
Hello pros,

Maybe you can do the following => You put the name or the domain in Google.
If you see the domainname, you see green test under the result. Then you click on the green arrow at the end of the green lin. So you look then "in cache". That means that you see the result of the page how it was some time ago (when somebody checked it in the normal way).

Something else : you can do f.i. ONLY a WHOIS-search of the domain. (or you search for the at a registrara and then click on "whois", but not on "website" to see what the website says).

Last edited:
•••
GD does the same thing.

The other day I was looking at a GTLD domain that was $9.99. Put it in my cart. An hour later my cart jumped up to over 3K because the price of the domain jumped up to over 3K.

Thought the original price I saw was a mistake on their part, but every other registrar I checked has the same name for around $9.99.

Today, the same name is still 3K on GD, but every other registrar still has it for around $9.99

Sketchy.

•••
you can also type smallgrass.com into a search engine, if listed (it is) can then click "cache" and see the price HD asking without causing a new view

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back