Dynadot

How to check if current domain is Blacklisted on Google.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

killerid

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,
I would like to know how to figure out which domain is blacklisted on google and if its listed and you buy it , will it be a mistake or can it removed from the blacklist and have google spiders crawl over the site.

Plus how to make google know that the domain you bought was blacklisted if it was and how to get it removed from that list.

And is there a way to get google to register ur site in its database?

i use robots.txt but havent seen any google spider yet. :-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm thinking it would show 0 pages indexed and no backlinks.
To research deeper. Try actually searching for "domain.com" on something like MSN. If there are a lot of incidents of links over on MSN, and zilcho on google, I would be suspicious.

•••
the thing is it doesnt show up on any site even if i type domain.com on the search and this is getting pretty bad site is online for more than a week . And nothing yet. I submitted to alexa also but it showed nothing but i asked alexa to update its image and thats the only thing it updated the image here is the link to it . it doesnt show the speed doesnt show traffic nothing at all.
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=h-log.com

This is what i get from google all the time :
Code:
Sorry, no information is available for the URL h-log.com

* Find web pages from the site h-log.com
    * Find web pages that contain the term "h-log.com"

But when i type h-.log.com it shows this :

Code:
Sorry, no information is available for the URL h-.log.com

* If the URL is valid, try visiting that web page by clicking on the following link: h-.log.com
    * Find web pages from the site h-.log.com
    * Find web pages that contain the term "h-.log.com"

Note the first line which says try visiting that webpage
its not available for when i type h-log.com

so does it mean its black listed and if so how can i get it unlisted...

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure how you would find out google's blacklist, since google keeps that type stuff private. You can't be blacklisted, though unless the site has been indexed by google. If it's only a name with no site, chances are, it's not even indexed. If it is indexed, you should be able to find it in a google search with the domain name complete.

A domain search on whois.sc will show if some domains have been blacklisted by the spam filter sites. I think there are some open source blacklists related mostly to spam that have publicly accessible info.

It sounds like your site has not been indexed by google. If you submit it, it does sometimes take several weeks before it actually shows up in a search.

•••
Well on whois.sc the site shows some other thumbnail maybe of previous site so does that mean its not blacklisted ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back