Domain Empire

How to cancel initiated transfer to Dynadot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

falez

Established Member
Impact
The universe is playing tricks on me tonight. Was going to transfer a handful of domains to Epik for their 6.99 only to find out that the promo had ended a little early. I find another 7.99 deal at Dyna that ends later tonight. While I am initiating the transfer @Rob Monster comes in to save the day and extends the deal to the end of August. Now Dynadot's chat support is "busy"

Does anybody know how to manually cancel an initiated transfer to Dynadot?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Our support team are able to cancel any incoming transfers that have not yet been initiated, but once they have been initiated we're unable to do so, unfortunately. In that case, you would just need to have the transfer denied with your current registrar and that will automatically cancel the transfer on our side. Your payment would then be automatically refunded to your account balance, but we can have that refunded to the original payment method at your request.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back