Dynadot

How to Book Domain on less amount with Dodaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Julia Aann

Established Member
Impact
Godaddy is one of the traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company which provide such amazing service for web hosting and domain registration but one thing which I don't understand

When we book a Domain, Godaddy shows less price before adding the domain in the card but as a Domain added in art then it shows a higher price.

This thing I don't understand why does it show.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're right, that does happen often, and it is annoying. I can't explain why it happens.

•••
Most of the time, Godaddy will show you a discount price if you register the domain for 2 YEARS, but if you change the registration to 1 YEAR, the normal (previous) amount is shown.

In other words, you have to register for 2 Years for the "discount" to apply.

•••
Godaddy is one of the traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company which provide such amazing service for web hosting and domain registration
Oh really? Good to know. Some revolutionary info here you provide.

•••
Because Godaddy likes to play marketing games. No need to use Godaddy. They are only big because they are the only one that advertise on TV (as far as I know). But that does not mean they are good.

Use NameCheap or NameSilo. Just my opinion.

•••
edited.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back