NameSilo

How to backordered a expire domain name using ENOM?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I think i posted this topic in wrong so i am posting it again here.
How can i backorder a expired name using ENOM??
I mean on google is preety easy you click on backordered whola! pay 18 and they backordrered a name.
On enom i don't get it whats the club drop!!! and how i entered a name i want to backordered!!! do i have check their website every five day to see whether the name is expiring and than plug it in my list!!! enom is confusing!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
earn100 said:
I think i posted this topic in wrong so i am posting it again here.
How can i backorder a expired name using ENOM??
I mean on google is preety easy you click on backordered whola! pay 18 and they backordrered a name.
On enom i don't get it whats the club drop!!! and how i entered a name i want to backordered!!! do i have check their website every five day to see whether the name is expiring and than plug it in my list!!! enom is confusing!!!

first off google does not backorder... so google is not that easy? haha. I think you mean godaddy? well with enom if you loginto your account, you first must click on

auctions -> club drop

from there you click on the date the domain is expiring then you enter the domain in the text box. You may only bid $10 before needing to send a contract to them, you must place a support ticket in their help system requesting to be able to bid more then 10 points. From there they will give you a contract that you sign and fax over. Secondly the thing you have to remember that if you bid $10(aka 10 points) thats in addtion to the normal registration fee.

i hope that made sense and i hope it helps

•••
yep you are right is godaddy.
How long does enom hold the name? the domain i want expired on march 1 but enom is still holding on to name?????? it hasn't gone to redemption period yet!!!!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back