Dynadot

How to add a domain on Dofo.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
I clicked the link to add the domain but it does not take me anywhere.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey, you can't add a domain to Dofo.com directly.
All the domain names for sale on Dofo are coming from our partners such as Sedo, Afternic, etc.

Where did you see a "add the domain" link? :xf.smile:

•••
"Want to include the domains not listed for sale?"

Are you going to syndicate from efty?

•••
"Want to include the domains not listed for sale?"

I got it now. There is a misunderstanding here.

When you search for anything, it searches among the domain names for sale by default.
We put this (Want to include the domains not listed for sale?) to make it easy to search in all domain names, not only for sale ones.

This is the default search for the "online" word: https://dofo.com/search?s=online&on...age_size=100&extensions=com&hyphen=0&number=0

If you click on "Want to include the domains not listed for sale?" then it includes the domains not listed for sale too: https://dofo.com/search?s=online&co...age_size=100&extensions=com&hyphen=0&number=0

•••

As for Efty syndication, ~250,000 thousand domain names use Efty name servers, and more than 75% of them are also listed for sale on marketplaces. So, we have already covered them. For the remaining one, why not if we can find a meaningful way for both the parties. @Doron Vermaat

•••
As for Efty syndication, ~250,000 thousand domain names use Efty name servers, and more than 75% of them are also listed for sale on marketplaces. So, we have already covered them. For the remaining one, why not if we can find a meaningful way for both the parties. @Doron Vermaat

Perhaps we can provide a feed Macit, let's discuss later this summer (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back