Domain Empire

How this website surviving in email service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abdulkalam

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

As you know that there are more companies in email service providing (gmail,yahoo & outlook,rediff,mail,aol but more companies come into same field to provide same service with features of making email on your interested domain.

I am talking about email.biz which offers short email address on particular domain.what do you think about it?how will this website survive in front of big giants?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People use other email service providers for privacy reasons.

•••
I don't think anything is "private" anymore. What is your opinion on Lavasoft? I think a lot of companies are powerless when there is a subpoena telling them to disclose requested information.

•••
This website www.email.biz is also privacy protected & verified by globalsign nv-sa .It means we should sure about privacy and data will not shared for other purposes.

By the way i have made free email account and let's see how its different fuctionalitywise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back