Dynadot

question How old is your oldest domain?

NameSilo
Watch

koolishman

Top Member
Impact
Last year's thread is old now.

Many of us have sold and bought names in past 12 months.

I bought 2 names, 2002 and 2004 registrations. These are my oldest now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just give the name how hard is it? @AbdulBasit.com also

This isn't the Turks holding on to a secret from 2100 years ago on the Venus de Milo's arms

Yeh I own a name from 1965 🙄
AstroSoft.com :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nothing too old, some 96/97, 6 of them. 4 of them I've developed as websites. One that's for sale I remember using back in the day on my sites in .com:

sexy bookmarks blogger.jpg

•••
I didn't personally register them, but I own four domains dating back to 1992. The oldest domains I've registered myself are 25 years old.

•••

My oldest domain is 9 years old. Roslyn Limousine

•••
My oldest Domain names is FocusLine.com. Registered it in 1995.

•••
•••
•••
Around 8,000 years B.C.

I believe it was Graaauumph.com, because we didn't really have clear language yet so there weren't too many good words to brand. Even with this keyword, I was always worried about getting a C&D letter from Blaaughargh, that cave guy over the hill who was using 'graaauumph' as his business name. In the end I just went over and clubbed him.

I have since let the name drop, as there are now way better keywords to be had. And, you know, thousands of years of renewals were killing me.

•••
My oldest domain was first registered in 1999. As for the first domain I personally registered, that was back in 2007 when I was 14 years old—it was a birthday gift from my parents.

•••
•••

VuoimangiareaTorino.com and 2pci.com both registered on 1999! ❤️‍🔥

•••
•••
Oldest domain I have is from 1992

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back