IT.COM

humor How often do you make a domain sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Daily sales. Typically 1-3. Not main source of income though. I find it amazing what the godaddy app, an email and a cute iphone can do. I own approx 8k domains, approx 7k of which I've inherited (thank God for rich friends who don't know what to do with them). So people are always reaching out to me. And, in case you're wondering, I usually sell 3-5 domains per year for xx,xxx to take care of the exorbitant renewal fees. :happy:

Well that's it, I am changing my name and adding a bikini photo!

•••
Was that always your avatar? lol
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 2.41.10 PM.png

•••
•••
•••
Daily sales. Typically 1-3. Not main source of income though. I find it amazing what the godaddy app, an email and a cute iphone can do. I own approx 8k domains, approx 7k of which I've inherited (thank God for rich friends who don't know what to do with them). So people are always reaching out to me. And, in case you're wondering, I usually sell 3-5 domains per year for xx,xxx to take care of the exorbitant renewal fees. :happy:
Looll, my gawd the trolling.

•••
Looks like it's time to finally change ma avatar. Me gonna paste some fine booty on it. Me like to jump in on the action too..:glasses::sneaky:

•••
Looks like it's time to finally change ma avatar. Me gonna paste some fine booty on it. Me like to jump in on the action too..:glasses::sneaky:

Let the games begin!

•••
Probably that Bentley is made from couple of great deals at 2$ each in the bargain bin...couple more like them and you can buy a black Bentley as well.
I think you are concentrating on the wrong spot...

•••
I got a small sale everytime the fat lady orders a salad

•••
•••
Makes sense since professional cheerleading is almost slave labor. :)

So you know @boker, for me, domaining is a hobby, a way to network with other savvy, big-thinking domainers. I cheerlead for the connects. The same professional athlete, BIG corporation + billionaires who I mingle with.. these are the same ppl who introduce me to others on this planet with BIG pockets to buy domains from me. Namepros is a source of information, a place to learn. Expand your mind and I guarantee you'll be far more successful, not just in domaining, but life in general. Take care sweetie.

•••
Or better yet @boker, I'm sure you have a couple billionaire friends who know other billionaires right? Any on speed dial? I guess I have a couple being a NFL cheerleader. Since you're so intelligent, ask Jeff Vinik, owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, how much he paid me to re-capture TampaMarriott + MarriottTampa dot coms after his dumb web guys failed to renew them? He dropped a couple hundred MIL just days before to buy a couple real estate properties next to Amalie Arena. Do you think it was less than $100K? Or even, Memphis-based, Al Gossett, one of the largest auto dealer owners in the Southeast what he paid me for BentleyAtlanta.com. Oh, and the white 2014 Bentley GTC that I drive, license plate "CHEER", ask him what I paid for it? Yes, do that.

But but I don't post on report completed sells because who likes boasting? At least I don't for sure ;) said some lady in a bikini.

•••
•••
upload_2017-8-19_13-24-19.png

It's OK @boker - I have 3,000+ NP posts as well, and I don't have a Bentley either. I guess we're both stupid :( As the sang goes, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Looll, my gawd the trolling.

Quite impressive trolling actually. Only thing that disturbs me is the use of a sexy avatar and claims of being a NFL cheerleader, when it appears the user is actually a male. I'm just glad this isn't a dating forum ;)

Might be tempting @Grilled lol

I tried to stay away. I enjoyed reading the blatant trolling that went on here, but I think it's time to match some digital footprints...

A google image search of the avatar reveals a twitter account associated with TampaBayJetSkis(.com)

upload_2017-8-19_12-18-16.png

A 2016 historical WHOIS shows TampaBayJetSkis(.com) was/is owned by BachelorInc(.com)

Other domains associated to BachelorInc are forwarded to the below twitter account.
https://twitter.com/bachelorfortune
upload_2017-8-19_12-50-47.png

As the twitter says, they are the owner of TrumpBook.com. The asking price on the landing page is 10 million.

I'm sure you have a couple billionaire friends who know other billionaires right? Any on speed dial? I guess I have a couple being a NFL cheerleader. Since you're so intelligent, ask Jeff Vinik, owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, how much he paid me to re-capture TampaMarriott + MarriottTampa dot coms after his dumb web guys failed to renew them?

Do you really want somebody to ask Jeff Vinik how much he paid you?

WHOIS History confirms the previous owner, prior to Tampa Marriott, to be Tony Fortune. Hence, my assumption that @Bikini Tara is not an actual NFL cheerleader or even a woman.

Lastly, with regard to your approach in connecting with high net worth individuals, I urge you to proceed with caution with some of the domains you're forwarding to your twitter.

Personally, I find it poor taste to register the FirstLastName.com of celebrity children. As evident by WHOIS affiliation, and domain forwarding to your apparent twitter, domains such as ShaiMoss.com (bow wow's 5 year old daughter) or JalenJeter.com (Derek Jeters Nephew). With regards to the Jeter family, it appears you also registered Derek Jeters wife's name as well, HannahBJeter.com. I hope you are not trying to profit from these domains, or any high school sports athletes.

Other questionable domains forwarded to Bachelor Fortune twitter page include celebrity .info's such as:

nickiminaj.info
mariahcarey.info
aliciakeys.info

As I think this is victimless trolling, I have commend you (@Bikini Tara or Tony) on your ability to troll. You gave everyone here a good laugh. For another week or so, I'll be staying less than 3 miles away from the Atlanta UPS store Address used in your WHOIS. PM me if you want to meet up and talk domains. :cigar: :penguin: :cigar:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Whose pic is that???? You guys are funny lol. He's handsome though, whoever he is.You're cute though. I applaud you for you effort. Tell me, bcuz this worries me: have I affected you emotionally? I'm glad to see I tapped into your hearts and minds. But scrambling thoufgh the net, taking screenshot of random ppl.. that's not normal lol. My mother watches Matlock, that's her favorite show. He's an actor and actually got paid to satisfy his investigative due diligences, though? But what are you doing? Are you getting paid? Or have I mastered the art of attraction? Keep trying sweetie. I love that your focus is on me. One day you'll get it right. xoxo #Back2Practice:wideyed:

Last edited:
•••
Wow, this thread blew up. Thanks for all the replies!

•••
How often do you make a sale?

as often as somebody offers me enough money to part from a domain.

that's as often as an aircraft disappears from Bermuda triangle

or

as often as Trump says "great"

depending on the weather I guess

•••
•••
•••
Show attachment 66950

It's OK @boker - I have 3,000+ NP posts as well, and I don't have a Bentley either. I guess we're both stupid :( As the sang goes, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Quite impressive trolling actually. Only thing that disturbs me is the use of a sexy avatar and claims of being a NFL cheerleader, when it appears the user is actually a male. I'm just glad this isn't a dating forum ;)

I tried to stay away. I enjoyed reading the blatant trolling that went on here, but I think it's time to match some digital footprints...

A google image search of the avatar reveals a twitter account associated with TampaBayJetSkis(.com)

Show attachment 66945

A 2016 historical WHOIS shows TampaBayJetSkis(.com) was/is owned by BachelorInc(.com)

Other domains associated to BachelorInc are forwarded to the below twitter account.
https://twitter.com/bachelorfortune
Show attachment 66948

As the twitter says, they are the owner of TrumpBook.com. The asking price on the landing page is 10 million.

Do you really want somebody to ask Jeff Vinik how much he paid you?

WHOIS History confirms the previous owner, prior to Tampa Marriott, to be Tony Fortune. Hence, my assumption that @Bikini Tara is not an actual NFL cheerleader or even a woman.

Lastly, with regard to your approach in connecting with high net worth individuals, I urge you to proceed with caution with some of the domains you're forwarding to your twitter.

Personally, I find it poor taste to register the FirstLastName.com of celebrity children. As evident by WHOIS affiliation, and domain forwarding to your apparent twitter, domains such as ShaiMoss.com (bow wow's 5 year old daughter) or JalenJeter.com (Derek Jeters Nephew). With regards to the Jeter family, it appears you also registered Derek Jeters wife's name as well, HannahBJeter.com. I hope you are not trying to profit from these domains, or any high school sports athletes.

Other questionable domains forwarded to Bachelor Fortune twitter page include celebrity .info's such as:

nickiminaj.info
mariahcarey.info
aliciakeys.info

As I think this is victimless trolling, I have commend you (@Bikini Tara or Tony) on your ability to troll. You gave everyone here a good laugh. For another week or so, I'll be staying less than 3 miles away from the Atlanta UPS store Address used in your WHOIS. PM me if you want to meet up and talk domains. :cigar: :penguin: :cigar:

Damn....you shut him up! lol. #grilled

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back