Dynadot

How Namesilo informs seller ?

NameSilo
Watch

blue crystal

Established Member
Impact
How Namesilo informs a domain seller that someone made an offer to his domain name ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As I recently discovered that depends on how you setup your domain.

I used one of the 2 templates for my landing page that displayed a contact form which was used by someone to make an offer. That resulted in me getting an email with the interested persons details.

Nowhere in NameSilo's system did this offer show up so I contacted support using the chat feature and had a very long discussion about how weird their system is.

After all this I figured out mostly on my own that if I select template 4 it wouldn't display the form and the user will need to select options that go through NameSilo's system.

So it takes experimentation to figure this out and I'm still not done with that.

It certainly doesn't help that their help is sometimes written in gobbledygook and needs Google translate with extra advanced AI to figure out Ugh!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back