Domain Empire

discuss How Much Would You Sell Your Entire Portfolio For Today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
As of this moment, I have 652 active domain registrations in my collection. If I sold all of them for $2,000 each, I would have 1.304 million dollars. If I sold them all for $1,000 each, I would have about $652,000. At $500 each I'd have $326,000 and at $250 each, I'd have $163,000. At $100 each, I'd have $65,200.

If you sold every domain you have for $2000 each, how much would you have? How much would you sell your entire portfolio for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all my non .ca for 10k (80) and @lolwarrior I didnt not murder more money and renew that .blog
Put that $$ in eth instead
I have no new G's not like they are new anymore:yawn:

•••
I currently have 250+, I'd take $300/name and happily buy a used 997 Turbo ;)

•••
It is my not so good English I guess, sorry about that.
Instead of "I could probably sell...." I should write "I would probably sell....", which is what I really mean...If someone would offer me high XXX XXX in 2017, I would sell 80% of my portfolio... Hope that clarifies it :)
I get you now,I have about 2k domains mostly great 2 word .com ,tell you I would consider a low number just to get out of the whole portfolio and most of my names sell in the 500 to 1500 range , Any Takers ,in the low 200k area

Last edited:
•••
I think some of my domains are worth thousands and then again some are worth $20-$50 so a portfolio of 250...yea I think it may level off.

•••
$100 per domain... I'd take that offer.

Who is buying my whole portfolio?

Exactly, I'd take $100 per name for whole portfolio. $50k and it's yours. Who wants it? ;)

•••
For cca 170 domains I would ask 6K and start with developing instead. But as domaining is addictive I would probably start again in short time :xf.grin:

•••
The Donuts portfolio (200,000 names) and part of Kevin Ham's portfolio (100,000 names) sold for about $165 per name / 50 million total.

Marchex sold 200,000 for about $150 per name / 28 million total.

Mike Berkens sold about 70,000 names for $500 per name / 35 million total.

Gives you an idea of per domain price of portfolio's that have sold recently. Many names in these portfolio's are total junk and some are stellar so it's really hard to know what price per domain is good when you are talking about a portfolio sale. All depends on your current situation. Berkens cashed out for 35 million but I bet a few years before that he would have not even considered selling for that price. Current situation dictates pricing of any portfolio.

•••
The Donuts portfolio (200,000 names) and part of Kevin Ham's portfolio (100,000 names) sold for about $165 per name / 50 million total.

Marchex sold 200,000 for about $150 per name / 28 million total.

Mike Berkens sold about 70,000 names for $500 per name / 35 million total.

Gives you an idea of per domain price of portfolio's that have sold recently. Many names in these portfolio's are total junk and some are stellar so it's really hard to know what price per domain is good when you are talking about a portfolio sale. All depends on your current situation. Berkens cashed out for 35 million but I bet a few years before that he would have not even considered selling for that price. Current situation dictates pricing of any portfolio.
Great information. Thanks

•••
I'd likely list every single name in my portfolio individually at auction with no reserve and let them all ride before ever I sold the entire portfolio in bulk....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back