domain how much will you pay for cloudGmbH.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCLTDS

Established Member
Impact
I recently hand registered domain name cloudGmbH.com, and I'm sure NP seniors can appraise the name for me and I might find a buyer here!

APPRAISAL
How much would you pay for cloudGmbH.com?
Your honest appraisal is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Umm, I wouldn't pay anything for it. What exactly does the name even mean?

•••
Umm, I wouldn't pay anything for it. What exactly does the name even mean?
Surely you know what cloud computing is and after a simple google search, you'll know what a gmbh is.

•••
Surely you know what cloud computing is and after a simple google search, you'll know what a gmbh is.

True. But if I have to do a Google search to figure out an abbreviation...it probably isn't a very common one and therefore wouldn't be great in a domain.

•••
I wouldn't pay anything for it. I just don't see value in such a domain - putting two things together does not guarantee value.

•••
True. But if I have to do a Google search to figure out an abbreviation...it probably isn't a very common one and therefore wouldn't be great in a domain.

If youre English maybe, but if you are German, you would know what this means.

I think the OP need to google some companies in Germany and see who might be interested.

•••
GmbH is similar to Pty Ltd which is what I what would use being in Australia or South Africa, Singapore if I were there.

Nokta valuates this one at $4,450

I think it is a nice logical Business name to use in Europe, and that's the market you should be targeting. It is pointless asking for an appraisal for that name on a western platform like this.

I'll be using DomainsPtyLtd.com for an online business venture and Nokta valuates that the same at $4,450, but I'm not trying to sell mine.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
I think it does not have real value unless someone calls his company Cloud GmbH. But thats really now a good name to go international, because no one knows the term "GmbH". Therefore you could go with CloudGmbH.de. At least it would rank better for German Traffic :)

@-Matthew-

Did you know that you have got a twin?
http://wien.orf.at/news/stories/2506926/

•••
'I think it does not have real value unless someone calls his company Cloud GmbH'

That is implied and clearly pointed out by, moi.

I see and understand your point theunique, though I would imagine that the Germans would regard .com as King just as us convict aussies, the bulk of whom would prefer .com over .com.au (wich is a protected species and only australians can purchase)

Regards.matt

PS.

I'll have to translate that article as my Kraut is very basic. Danke :)

•••
Thank you all for the insight.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back