Dynadot

How much web design experience do you have?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just getting a feel for what kind of member we have here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
4 years... self taught - so much reading.

PHP|MYSQL|CSS

•••
10 Years

10 Years Self Taught, I use Web Tricity, Front Page, Macromedia Studio MX and a few other's as well as just plain old HTML and CGI. :hi:

•••
1 Year ,

I am still 13 and i know everything a Web Master must know !

•••
I don't design my sites myself, but have monkeys that do it for me in exchange for some bananas.
They have about 6 years of experience, but that doesn't count for much. :laugh:

•••
I'm 15 now, started designing when I was 10 - you do the math!

•••
well, around 2 years, mostly self taught. Started with hand-coding HTML... now using GoLive and Dreamweaver.

•••
5+ years - all hand-coding. Text editor of choice for me is Crimson Editor.

•••
3 years - though the bulk of what I currently use was learned in the past year (CSS + Standards-based design)

•••
-PX- said:
1 Year ,

You never stop learning ;) I was about to say the same thing LOL but u never actually learn everything 100%.

1 year, Photoshop

•••
will7 said:
I'm 15 now, started designing when I was 10 - you do the math!
so u r in this busines for 194 years?
cool how old r u
lol.....

well i started designing like 6 months ago...

•••
Started in 1999 for one year, had a break for 5 years and re-learned again about half a year ago. Always hand coded and will probably always do. Notepad, CuteHTML. Have PHP as a next thing to learn.

•••
Just over 3 years and I can honestly say I am one of the top 5% :)

*Takes off brag hat!*

•••
ive been at it so probably 5-6 years now. started back with wysiwyg, then got into graphics for a while, then moved into php script modding, and now i just write my own.

•••
I am just learning. Had to do a little bit in college for my elementary ed classes but now I have a phpbb site and a very basic site for a drill team that I coach. I am having fun creating banners and avatars too so I can figure out the design tools.

•••
4ish years. Know ASP SQL Flash HTML and PS really well (used almost every day for the last 2 years), currently learning PHP (bleh) ColdFusion and .NET on my own.

•••
7ish years. Self taught. Use Macromedia & Adobe lineup. Flash, ASP/ASP.net , some php, sql / mysql etc.

•••
8 years - self taught - i now run a web design company (check sig)

•••
I like your style Digi :tu:

•••
Yay, I don't feel like a loser anymore :P

I am 14 and started HTML and CSS this month and I've already donet two sites with HTML and CSS.. I guess I'm pretty good for a beginner :)

•••
Well, let's get this a little into the past. I had around 4 years experience with Web Design (static only).. counting from the few years ago, I started in the php and databases field.

•••
About 4 years. Self taught. Started using dreamweaver and looking at the code to teach myself. Now I use notepad. Also self-taught ASP. Going to start learning PHP. I still have never tried javascript.

•••
-PX- said:
1 Year ,

This proves you have more to learn than most.

•••
Gene said:
This proves you have more to learn than most.

Why's that? I am just turning 15 and is probably the best designer on here. :)

Don't downgrade younger folks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back