Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain How much is this

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkblade25

Established Member
Impact
0
How much is this WTF.FM

How much do you think I can get for wtf.fm
I am hoping to get atleast in the $xxx.

There are no more wtf. whatever. So it that good?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bump Anyone know?
 
0
•••
Hiya,
It's a decent URL, but i think fm's are incredibly difficult to sell, infact i've never seen one sold.
 
0
•••
wtf.fm - Reg fee

the .fm tld is obviously a smarter choice for radio, however plenty of good names are still available in this extension. I dont see you comming out ahead on this one.

I own Religion.fm + Religion.am - I thought these would do well initially, but have seen very little interest (some, but not a lot).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back