Dynadot

domain How much is the best price of PRETTYLEGS.INFO?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIRLIU

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Pros: Two very general key words, short.
Cons: It's only a year old, it ends in .info, and seems the topic of "prettylegs" might only be desirable in a few circumstances.

Does it get traffic?

The ONLY website I could think of that maybe I would use this domain name for might be an information site on cosmetic surgery for legs - such as vein removal.

I would say it could be valued anywhere between the original price paid to hand register this domain, and a couple hundred dollars to the right person who may want to develop it ( but i doubt many of those guys exist).

Good Luck

•••
Girliu, do you go to iu?

•••
•••
iu = Internet Underground - Taking people's legs without permission.i.e. At the beach or coffee shop

•••
Indiana university. I guess not lol. I apologize for throwing off your thread.

•••
Man, we're living in China. Here everyone, anytime, everywhere can take photo of even your face without any asking and any permission. And you're talking about photos of legs... Just different cultures...

•••
Keywords + Extension = $0 to reg-fee.

•••
Adjectives hurt valuation. "Pretty" can easily be hot/beautiful/gorgeous etc. That hurts bad. Add the extension and you have a $0 domain. Sorry

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back