Domain Empire

How Much Is PR5 Domain Worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Im kinda newbie in this area...

Im recently offered for PR5 domain. With link popularity of 1074 in www.linkworth.com's link popularity tool.

The domain is a 3 letter word with dashes and revolved around gifts in general. BUT it is has a PR5

I want to snatch the domain. But I have second thoughts, im kinda scared, im a newbie in domain buying... hehe..

tell me how much would u pay for it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google Pagerank will drop off a few days after its dropped. I wouldent recommend buying solely on this, PR only really affects the price when you are buying a developed site. And even in that case, it can be irrelevant.

•••
you have got to look at back links aswell to the domain. I have a Page Rank 5 name with no traffic at all on it, so sometimes it doesnt reflect the name as it should

•••
personally I would not go for it if it has dashes.

dashes meaning more than 1.

The only site I ever remember going back to was xbox-scene.com (thats with a dash)

I can never remember more names with a dash its easier to without.

Thats just my experience.

All depends on what hes asking personally with 2 dashes I would say reg fee as any 3 letter word can be regged with 2 dashes.

Im a newbie so you can skip this post if you want but if I were you I would leave it unless if you really want it.

•••
It depends.
I can post some trade of domain with dash
New-York.info €19,000 = $22,864 Sedo 3/28/06
Restless-Legs.de €7,500 = $9,104 Sedo 1/24/06

The problem is what kind of pr5 it has.
I mean the back link is permanent, or not?

•••
pr can dropped but the higher the pr, the more valuable the domain will it be...

•••
•••
•••
Well that is my reasoning assuming the minimum sell amount. I always choose the minimum selling point as to not get to excited and over spend on something, I always play it safe and choose the absolute lowest I think it's worth.

•••
hotniss said:
That's the price for a 1mo text link. I dont see your reasoning for that.

I think it would be worth low XXX
You'd have a very hard time selling a text link for $30-40 based solely on a PR5 link.

Based on the PR itself, I don't see it being worth anymore than low $xx.

•••
I would say don't just buy a domain based on PR alone, do consider other factors for valuation of a domain name. Since the domain you are talking about has more than one dash in it, i don't see much value in it.

•••
id say $xx or a very low $xxx

•••
Reg fee really, the pr5 could drop off after it expires etc. PR only matters when you have a developed sie with alot of traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back