Domain Empire

advice How much do you get paid per click? And best svc to use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
I am using Sedo parking. Wondering if anybody likes them or uses them, or if anybody knows of a more profitable svc to use?

Also, I think the parked site money you make on each click depends on the site or varies by the keyword, or ad type, is that correct? For example, I have PAINTLOGO.com parked, and today got 13 Unique hits, and 5 clicks, but the 5 clicks only earned me 1 cent total, which seems cheesy. I think some of my other parked domains generate one cent per click. Are these click rates determined by the advertisers, or by the Parking company. Obviously, I want more exposure for my domains so I can sell them, but also want to maximize my Parking revenue. Any help is appreciated, thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean to say "sedo is best for selling domain" and "bodis is best for park domain" right?
If you can help then its very good for me. Thanks

•••
I am using Sedo parking. Wondering if anybody likes them or uses them, or if anybody knows of a more profitable svc to use?

Also, I think the parked site money you make on each click depends on the site or varies by the keyword, or ad type, is that correct? For example, I have PAINTLOGO.com parked, and today got 13 Unique hits, and 5 clicks, but the 5 clicks only earned me 1 cent total, which seems cheesy. I think some of my other parked domains generate one cent per click. Are these click rates determined by the advertisers, or by the Parking company. Obviously, I want more exposure for my domains so I can sell them, but also want to maximize my Parking revenue. Any help is appreciated, thanks

It would be difficult for your to even make a few cents monthly if you're dependent only on parking revenue.If you're serious of making good monthly income,why don't you think of starting your own website .You've such a nice domain name like paintlogo.com.You have a chance to use your creativeness and skills to start a logo related website and who knows you'll be making some good income in a few months.

•••
I re-read the thread to answer your question
How exactly did you come to the conclusion that I favour one over the other?
You mean to say "sedo is best for selling domain" and "bodis is best for park domain" right?

•••
Sedo allows us to add keywords to park domains which can give you good traffic but bodis has not any such option. still peoples think bodis is best for domain parking.

Can anyone suggest or help me.

•••
Sedo allows us to add keywords to park domains which can give you good traffic but bodis has not any such option. still peoples think bodis is best for domain parking.

Read the smurge thread about how to find domains with traffic. It will help you to understand better all this biz

•••
•••

Hi

the ability to add keyword suggestions at any ppc service, "does not" increase your traffic.

traffic increases are based on popularity of a term or phrase, or because a link to your domain on a website experiences increased traffic.

however, keyword suggestions, if they are relevant to the actual domain name, may increase the EPC (earnings per click) and the CTR (click thru rate) of a parked domain, depending on the ads served for that specific name, the parking service used and the percentage of earnings that service.pays.

imo....

•••
Hi

the ability to add keyword suggestions at any ppc service, "does not" increase your traffic.

traffic increases are based on popularity of a term or phrase, or because a link to your domain on a website experiences increased traffic.

however, keyword suggestions, if they are relevant to the actual domain name, may increase the EPC (earnings per click) and the CTR (click thru rate) of a parked domain, depending on the ads served for that specific name, the parking service used and the percentage of earnings that service.pays.

imo....
Thanks a lot :roll:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back