Dynadot

How much do you earn monthly with domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sharehare

Established Member
Impact
I was wondering how much everyone makes with domain parking. Please post how much YOU makes and how many domains you own :)

Myself I'm very new to domain parking and I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

This is my first month and so far $480.

Emil

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
often I see domains getting good CPC
really looking promising

but then they die

this one was registered in 11/2016
because of likely high CPC

upload_2017-4-17_14-7-17.png

Last edited:
•••
DA - DomainAdvertising and Skenzo - both owned by Directi - not sure how different they are - but will research it to see if it is worth using both. Note that Above supports both.

•••
Parking is not dead and is profitable, but domain sales are more lucrative if you do it right. The parking portfolio that I sold years ago makes the buyer superb money to this day with no upkeep (true recurring revenue).

Domains for parking
and Domains for to be sold
are 2 totally different kind of domains
-in my experience-
That was my experience, too, which is why I sold my domain parking portfolio and then I used the money to purchase resalable domains.

Domains for parking: typos and domains of defunct websites.

Domains for selling: useful as a brand or marketing tool.

Just guessing this one, the users who dont make a 75.000 USD on a single sale?
I can't tell what you're trying to guess, but I've sold more domains for $75,000+ than I can remember.

$75K sales are very rare even in DNJournal...
Except some ultradomains.
Plenty of my sales have been on DNJournal, but nowadays, I have better things to do than send an email to Ron every time I have a superb sale. It used to be exciting, but it's not worth my time to report sales anymore.

Last edited:
•••
the bible does say that " money is the root of all evil " , or something like that .

I think it's actually the love of money that is the root of all evil. Money itself isn't good or evil.

•••
To be honest with you, I've registered a domain name for a purpose of reselling it, so I parked it, then after 15-20 days, the domain generated 0.16$ with 70 Visitors and NO clicks, RPM is around $8

I've never tough that this domain name can generate a revenue, so what will happen if you bought a domain name that generates thousands of visitors each month! Probably you'll make at least $100

Parking is NEVER NEVER Dead. The matter fact is you have to select domains that generate Traffic, Based on the quality, not the quantity!

•••
To be honest with you, I've registered a domain name for a purpose of reselling it, so I parked it, then after 15-20 days, the domain generated 0.16$ with 70 Visitors and NO clicks, RPM is around $8

I've never tough that this domain name can generate a revenue, so what will happen if you bought a domain name that generates thousands of visitors each month! Probably you'll make at least $100

Parking is NEVER NEVER Dead. The matter fact is you have to select domains that generate Traffic, Based on the quality, not the quantity!

that will give you a yearly income of $3.20 USD
as I said
the parking companies do well

•••
I think it's actually the love of money that is the root of all evil. Money itself isn't good or evil.

I do it for the money
( but for my money actually ..
not for the parking companies make money )

and
because I love it

@robert widener
the bible - really?
you better stop domaining right now
its all about dealing with money

and if you are really interested
the cause of all evil is
the idea of
"we against them"

Last edited:
•••
I was wondering how much everyone makes with domain parking. Please post how much YOU makes and how many domains you own :)

Myself I'm very new to domain parking and I paid a friend of mine to find domains for me and I'm making $30-$50 daily with 31 domains :)

Emil

Congrats, What Parking service you use?

•••
that will give you a yearly income of $3.20 USD
as I said
the parking companies do well

Yes, It's a bit low! since the domain name are not bought for Parking purpose!
The Parking service I'm using is Bido!

Do you have any experience with it?

•••

Emil
i have 15 domain parking, profit $0. help me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back