Dynadot

question How much can a CBD processing plant company pay for a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Any experts in the CBD domain niche? I have an exact match for a Colorado company's THREE WORD .com company name . mine is the abbreviated version in 3 letters + CBD.com at the end.

I think they reached out to me via Afternic or efty.

Did a Google for the keywords in my domain and pulled up their company immediately. kinda put a smile on my face.

I know marijuana and CBD industry is huge but just how huge is it as far as say the processing part?

What kind of money do these people have as a budget as a far as buying an exact match abbreviation for their 3 word domain name?

Most of these types are farmers and not online marketeers. so when they decide to create a web address they figure "hmmm I guess a three word domain is good enough. Oh wow! It's available for registration! for only $10! I think I'll get it!"

Then you come around with your 3 letter domain abbreviation for their 3 word domain which you registered a year after they regged theirs.

What are the chances they will buy much less for big money?

I'm already doubting this outbound I did after typing this. lol

outbounds have been dismal lately. makes it hard to be optimistic when ever person you speak to says "Not interested. take me off your mailing list." lol

Your input is greatly appreciated.

in thee end, without knowing the domain how much would a 3 letter abbreviation or word (it's actually a word) + CBD.com be priced at? How much would you ask for it?

fyi this 3 letter abbreviation for their company is also a 3 letter word that sold for high five figures in .net.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No worries...enthusiasm is what I needed a dose of today!

You (and some of the posters in this thread) got my juices going and I just regged several names in this sector I had not considered before.

Thanks for the motivation!

ummm ok there Mister Funsky don't go on a spending spree on my account. Hope you did your homework first. something I don't do often when my "enthusiasm" gets a hold my credit card. lol

best of luck!

•••
cbd on it's own isn't cbd + keyword as cbd can be central business district etc so your not really comparing if those prices on own are a factor. If the domain is cbd and keyword then it is much lower than cbd on own.

Last edited:
•••
I am an investor and active day trader in this sector. You would be surprised what kind of money they throw around in this sector. That said it really depends on you and how bad you need the money. I would ask myself these question.

1. Are they Private or Listed Company?
2. Are they extracting CBD or just cultivate?
3. What kind of products / brands are they selling (do they have reg domains for those brands)

Best Senario:
Public Company (Listed on Exchange), Extracting CBD and have other domains reg'd for their other brands.
If that's the case I would not sell myself short and see if I can get cash + shares if not all cash.

I recently declined a $900 offer for a domain and next week they bumped 10x more and I still declined. I wasn't planing on selling it; they approached me. I don't need the money so therefore it wasn't to hard to decline the 2nd offer.

•••
A CBD oil business will sell as well as assembling CBD oil for an assortment of purposes. You're far more averse to keep running into experts on the off chance that you separate your CBD from unadulterated hemp Hemp and maryjane are both from the cannabis plant, however they're utilized for very Paid online promotions, natural blog substance, and web based life can help pull in

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back