IT.COM

How much are u earning as an affiliate?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
how much are u earning as an affiliate? how great is your venture in affiliate marketing... care to share?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Enough to get a s***load of 1099's, as tax time approaches.

•••
I just got a $600 sale today for a $60 commission...
Hope it sticks :)

The odd thing is that they came to my site looking for "free stuff"

•••
how much are u earning as an affiliate? how great is your venture in affiliate marketing... care to share?

very little bit counts

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    378.4 KB · Views: 153
•••
very little bit counts

Are you using the PPC payout on AFF??? Their PPC is sucker bait. You could do SO much better if you opted for the PMO or even the percentage. At the rate you're going, you'll never see a check from them. One paid PMO signup and you'll get a check for many times what you've earned so far.

Though on second look, it looks like you haven't had any signups of any kind ... THAT's a problem. Either you're not promoting it enough or perhaps this isn't the right program for your site.

•••
As affiliate you can make unlimited numbers... I think average is about $3000 per month and I am getting there in average.

•••
A few hundred $$$ off my registry cleaner site

•••
the key is to find an area that you are interested in, and promote the product / service til you find the best angle. The reward are great with affiliate marketing if you have the right partnership.

•••
per day, enough to buy more than 2 domains :)

ps : I am using PPC marketing campaign

•••
I am thinking to start affiliate marketing program but now i am scare after your discussion. Just tell me should i start the affiliate marketing. My program is to cover 9 to 10 niche for affiliate marketing.

•••
Google hunts down affiliate sites... so if you build an honest, clean, and professional site that has any indication it's an affiliate site Google will deindex it or penalize you... unless you spend a fortune in Adwords, then you can do whatever you want and Google won't touch you.

•••
Google hunts down affiliate sites... so if you build an honest, clean, and professional site that has any indication it's an affiliate site Google will deindex it or penalize you... unless you spend a fortune in Adwords, then you can do whatever you want and Google won't touch you.

I don't agree. most sites promote for affiliate program in way or another.

I'm in affiliate marketing for 2 years and never seen this except:
1- if you spam
2- no content (just ads)

other than that you are good

•••
My earnings are enough only to pay for the Internet subscription. But I've been running this practice only for 3 months - everything is in advance!

•••

Google doesn't mind affiliate sites. Even I earn from my Amazon stuff sites which have only Google traffic. If you have a good site with unique content which you update regularly Google sends you plenty of traffic. They don't de-index or penalize sites for having affiliate products. Where did you learn this ?

•••
Earnings depend upon the niche and the product you promote.
By promoting certain products of CJ, a mere 5% of commission is awarded.

•••
Not very much and I would like to earn more from it in the future. I gotta head on over to the thread on how to earn from affiliate marketing!

•••
I have earned merely $100 in last six months. I still haven't received my cheque. Of course it all depends on your niche and traffic.

•••
Anywhere between 5K - 10K monthly.

Al.

•••

Al.

Wow, that's very decent sum. If you don't mind, would you like to share some additional information like which affiliate, how many sites etc. Any additional information would definitely help others.

•••
What the best company that run?

•••

Al.

It would be great if you can share some of your approach with the rest of us who are struggling with affiliates :)

•••
Well I have heard of Affiliate business long time ago but never tried it before. Last week I started with CB, but still no sales. Maybe this is because I am doing it wrong way.

•••
Go to wickedfire forum and you will meet people making thousands per day... but do not ask them how they make it because there is many guides and lot of reading everywhere... they just chat about general stuff and more about enjoying the money. :)

•••
Google doesn't mind affiliate sites. Even I earn from my Amazon stuff sites which have only Google traffic. If you have a good site with unique content which you update regularly Google sends you plenty of traffic. They don't de-index or penalize sites for having affiliate products. Where did you learn this ?

My internet TV affiliate site had PR 3 - recently I got penalized, so now this domain has PR 0.
Thank you Google.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back