Domain Empire

How many points do you have?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just started, So I only have 6:kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you got 8 now :)

If you refer your friends here you can earn 50 points for each person you refer..good luck!

•••
•••
yes referring people is cool! LOL good luck getting more!

•••
I think I have over 1000 now.. some got donated from RJ and Corey though. Most likely I will be changing my username and putting my AV up

•••
•••
can anyone please donate some to me? i have no idea how to thouigh. dont you get a domain once you have 1000 i need one soo bad ill be on here like the rest of my life thoigh

•••
You need a domain? Since when did you NEED a domain?
Why cant you just be hosted?

Anyways, I have 26 points.

•••
Originally posted by limited_dani
can anyone please donate some to me? i have no idea how to thouigh. dont you get a domain once you have 1000 i need one soo bad ill be on here like the rest of my life thoigh

Hi limited_dani,
Thanks for being a member of NamePros.
Its a lot easier getting enough $NP money to purchase a domain than you think.

If you participate and post domain related information you'd be surprised how fast users will donate a few $NP your way.

The "Will work for food/Will post for domains" probably won't work very well in the long run IMO.

Cheers! :)

•••
i got a hundred something lol.

•••
•••
I just have 60-something

•••
•••
wow. some of you guys have a ton. you were right, i keep on posting things and i referr, but the ppl i referr arent active :(

•••
i have 200ish.. i'm getting more though when the people that i referred are active members :)

•••
i got 6 now inclusive of this post~

•••
I've JUST started lol, and I don't really need a domain although it would be nice! I've already got one LMAO, but when you get the domain does it come with hosting?

•••
Originally posted by Imy
I've JUST started lol, and I don't really need a domain although it would be nice! I've already got one LMAO, but when you get the domain does it come with hosting?

No, most people sell domains so a lot wouldn't need hosting with it

•••
•••
yea i don have very many right now..:hehe:

•••
I just gave away 1200 in the last few days! lol

•••
By "clicking" any users name, you can see the current NP$ they have earned. just FYI

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
I just gave away 1200 in the last few days! lol

Gave away for a pretty penny, too! :laugh:

:lala:

•••
:hehe: True! :)
I'll hook you up CoolHost when my NP$ gets back up there! :p

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
:hehe: True! :)
I'll hook you up CoolHost when my NP$ gets back up there! :p

Thanks, Gal ... I was prepared to go higher for that last one, but I thought it ended in "EST". Grrrr. :cy:
Oh well, onward and upward.
See you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back