IT.COM

question How many of you sold domains above Usd 500 in Buy Request section

NameSilo
Watch

domain12345

Established Member
Impact
Hello

Just wondering ..buy requests being posted for usd 500 to usd 10000 budget for good names...

How many domainers have actually sold a domain for Usd 500 or above from request section

How many have let go your good domains for Usd 100 or below in buy requests?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why dont you make it a yes no poll?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't sell domains on NamePros, but I have bought many above $500.

The big issue is really most people with bad or average domains want too much.
Most people with quality domains want high retail (or more) prices.

Brad

•••
Thanks..clear reply...but the issue is most sellers and buyers hardly know the defination of a good or bad domain

For seller every domain is gold..for buyers every domain is bronze to be bought and sold for gold

Thats where I think deals not happening much at namepros

There is a new buy request for buying one word domains > 10 years and budget < usd 1 lol

•••
Thanks..clear reply...but the issue is most sellers and buyers hardly know the defination of a good or bad domain

For seller every domain is gold..for buyers every domain is bronze to be bought and sold for gold

Thats where I think deals not happening much at namepros

There is a new buy request for buying one word domains > 10 years and budget < usd 1 lol

The issue is most people with quality domains know what they have, and are not going to sell quality domains on a domain forum at wholesale unless there is a compelling need to.

So we have both buyers and sellers with unrealistic expectations.

Brad

•••
I have yet to sell any domain in the Request Domain section even when they're very reasonably priced and match the criteria exactly. For that reason I rarely send replies any more.

•••
It seems the buy section has very real buyers but more of domainers eiether buying very low or just posting to see what others are pricing for??

I mean a person with a 5000 budget posts 2 word domains..15 year old high estibot sent and reply offer is usd 200

Seems this is the buying strategy here..

•••
I have done both. Sold and bought above $500. It happens regularly.

•••
It seems the buy section has very real buyers but more of domainers eiether buying very low or just posting to see what others are pricing for??

I mean a person with a 5000 budget posts 2 word domains..15 year old high estibot sent and reply offer is usd 200

Seems this is the buying strategy here..

The whole scheme is to buy for as little as possible and sell for as much as possible. The budget is usually just good bait, which most sellers bite.

•••
Then means a lot of sellers are very desperate to sell good domains for low...

Even usd 15 $ request have 15 to 20 replies.

•••
Then means a lot of sellers are very desperate to sell good domains for low...

Even usd 15 $ request have 15 to 20 replies.

Why would you think these 15-20 replies consist of good domains? These threads are filled with domainers trying to liquidate.

•••
I have sold many domains between $20-$50.

ROI between 1.5 - 3.

If I decide to offer a domain in this section I only expect to win 90% less that I can earn If the domain were sold in a marketplace.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back