Dynadot

How many new gTLD investors out there?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you own a new gTLD domain?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Vote and see the results.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
7 votes so far.
Thank you guys.

Looking for more

•••
Lol..... I think you obviously know which side of the fence I'm on :)

You should add another option: "Oh HELL YEAH, I have many" ...lol

Last edited:
•••

Yes, we are not a rare species here. You can add there option "Yes, I have 1000+" :)

•••
Yes. Invest and flip them all you want and can, just focus on .com and .net and it's a win win. It takes research and smart and if you do you shouldn't be left hanging any bad gTLD's. lolwarrior is a different case though he's a gTLD God haha.

•••
Yes. Invest and flip them all you want and can, just focus on .com and .net and it's a win win. It takes research and smart and if you do you shouldn't be left hanging any bad gTLD's.
I am focusing to get rid of all my remaining .com and .net holdings..selling them for wholesale prices as crazy :) And I see I am not the only one on this forum at the moment.

•••
I agree there is alot of that going on. I think we may be seeing a new dawn for gTLD's it will come.

•••

Of course Man!

You are always on the right side :xf.wink:

•••
•••
33 votes so far, looking for more.

•••
I am one, but small time.

I'm always on the hunt and looking up whois info on all sorts of ngtld names and there are some big players out there. You start to see the same names pop up, and they own some of the best names I can think of. People like Edward Alfert, Matthew Klein, Dan Yadgar, and Konstantinos Timotheou could be the next Schwarz, Mann, Schilling etc. if these new GTLDs do take off one day.
I'm hoping one day I can get good enough at getting these types of names that people start to see my name pop up consistently and remember it.

Last edited:
•••
I am one, but small time.

I'm always on the hunt and looking up whois info on all sorts of ngtld names and there are some big players out there. You start to see the same names pop up, and they own some of the best names I can think of. People like Edward Alfert, Matthew Klein, Dan Yadgar, and Konstantinos Timotheou could be the next Schwarz, Mann, Schilling etc. if these new GTLDs do take off one day.
I'm hoping one day I can get good enough at getting these types of names that people start to see my name pop up consistently and remember it.
Wow, didn`t know any of them.
They have a huge portfolio with some real gems inside.
Do you know if they are here on namepros?
Thanks for sharing.
:xf.smile:

•••
Wow, didn`t know any of them.
They have a huge portfolio with some real gems inside.
Do you know if they are here on namepros?
Thanks for sharing.
:xf.smile:

I have seen @ealfert post on here but I'm not sure about the others I had mentioned.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back