Dynadot

discuss How many GEOs do you own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
Happy Saturday all :D

I was posting something to test something out, and thought I could delete the thread pretty quickly :P but it turns out I can't haha.

So I decided to start this thread on GEOS then. How many GEOs do you own? And what is your sales % and timeframe?

I own about 60 thus far :) thanks to the $1 deals :D.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly. .I own way too many..really not my niche!
Bought all on this forum..had delusions of end users contacting me and buying them and retiring somewhere warm
.maybe Detroit Michigan (warmer yhsn where I live)

60 are they same keyword and of city? @Jv1999

•••
I own dozens of city real estate terms mostly Spanish but .COM. I have sold a couple passively. Outbound marketing efforts have not yielded results as most real estate agents are content with reg fee domains (even though one sales commission would easily pay for the domain).

•••
Honestly. .I own way too many..really not my niche!
Bought all on this forum..had delusions of end users contacting me and buying them and retiring somewhere warm
.maybe Detroit Michigan (warmer yhsn where I live)

60 are they same keyword and of city? @Jv1999

I concentrated on major cities. But then read infosec3's thread and lots of people said that they get more sales and higher prices for smaller, unknown towns but with popular keywords. For example, if you bought nyccatwalker (it's not uber bad, it's still sellable) its end price and chances of selling are lower than say, "SmallcityPlumber"

so because of that thread, I started looking for cities where high-value keywords weren't taken. But I also reg'd nyc/ny cities with available high-value keywords like: nyc/nyfamilydental

•••
I own dozens of city real estate terms mostly Spanish but .COM. I have sold a couple passively. Outbound marketing efforts have not yielded results as most real estate agents are content with reg fee domains (even though one sales commission would easily pay for the domain).
I saw your post on the geo thread too. You said that most service industry people have 0 clue about GEOs, so they wont want to buy no matter how convincing your sales pitch is. That honestly made me lose hope lol :P so I was just sitting here hoping you only bought geo domains like: "lawnguy" or "cleaningservice" You're partly the reason why I decided to stick to industries that buy GEOs like plumbers, dentists.

•••
I only have one right now, I recently sold one. I would like to own a lot more tbh. I believe its a great niche and I plan on investing in it extensively after doing my due diligence in understanding the landscape of the niche. cheers!

p.s:
maybe Detroit Michigan

Come on Briguy, you serious? :-D

•••
Nice thread.

I own seven geo domains but haven't had any success so far. Sent our dozens of emails but with no sale.
Niches I have are: limo service, dentist, orthodontist, gift baskets, taxi company, boat rental.

•••
they are getting less and less

•••
I have 20 GEO domains exact city name domains . Waiting for direct offers .

•••
Come on Briguy, you serious? :-D
Well I am a Detroit Red Wing fan (NHL (hockey)!
But did mainly say that as a joke..I would love to move to a small town and do like "Rhode Island"

Thanks for tips and answer @Jv1999
Also a "fan" of @infosec3 ..he knows his stuff.

•••
Sometimes GEOS can be weird. I just tried searching for possible Massachusetts geos to go search with cities... and look at the first suggested result! :D

clowns.jpg

•••
all geo's are not really geo's, just like all brandable aren't brandable

chicagoillinois.com is a geo

shoerepairinchicago is local

imo....

•••
•••
•••
Nice. nice. I have a couple of exact city geos too :D

SouthOrange.us
SouthBronx.us
Moriches.us

•••
Sometimes GEOS can be weird. I just tried searching for possible Massachusetts geos to go search with cities... and look at the first suggested result! :D

Do you use special parameters in google to get a suggestion like 'clowns in Massachusetts' ? Normally, suggestions starts with the main root keyword (here: Massachusetts)

•••
I have only one
LiveCarolina dot com

•••
I own attorneyinmaine.com. Contacting end user and expecting a sale soon.

•••
I own many, never sold one but I rarely marketed them. I am wondering if theres a company where I can outsource active domain marketing?

•••
EGOA.com

• E + Geo Pattern. Goa is one of the best Tourist place in India. Goa is a state with 2 Million plus population. 1.2 Billion+ Indian plus Millions of Foreign people knows about Goa. Very very very popular tourist place in India.
  • Quad Premium VCVV Pattern
  • 1088 Such combination possible
  • All other major extension already registered.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back