IT.COM

How long will you maintain this hobby?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For how long do you think you will maintain domaining as a hobby? Would you like to become a more serious domainer as you grow older?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
probs not

currently started practicing forex, see if I can get any good at that

there again, will see what happens

•••
Good question. I started when I was 15-16, and now I'm 19 and almost 20. When I entered college, it became quite touch to maintain domaining, but I will probably be doing this for a long time (just for limited amounts of time)

•••
Being a young domainer is hard.

No money to buy many domains.

but when I grow up. I'll buy hundreds of them. XD

•••
Funny thing is i always thought I'd do this forever. but the truth is unless your flipping at an out standing rate... or doing affiliate's or of course domain investment with i high quality domains it's a rough job to have.

Won't lie while i was 12 - 15 it was a blast to make $100s a day... Now i am less driven and make dramatically less than i used to. Sigh.... part of that may be the economy some of it may be just my age...

None the less i think i am slowly picking it back up, after all it's a good way to make a side income. =)

•••
I'm 16 and I mainly do it so I can afford a nice car in the near future. I think ill continue to do it for atleast another year the time I spend varies though

•••
I'm just trying this out. Its a great hobby after all.

•••
Well, I first started as a website reseller. Making them and sell them completely.
Nowadays I have less time on my hands for complete websites, which is why I only put that time into domaining.

Think I'm doing pretty well in domaining so far. So I'd think I'll maintain this for a long time.

•••
Being almost 20, I'm sure I will keep at this. After all I am leaving on a backpacking trip in a few months and will need some kind of income while over seas.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back