NameSilo

How Long Does it Take For A NetSol Push?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sashas

VIP Member
Impact
90
I'm in the process of buying a name thats registered at Netsol. I've never dealt with them before.

Could someone tell me how long it takes to push a domain from one NetSol account to another? Their website says upto 7 days. If it takes that long, I might as well transfer it to Moniker or GD.

Anyone have any experience regarding this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Generally sites try and sugar coat their real transfer times but ive never seen 7 days, so that must be how long it takes.
 
0
•••
It's a matter of the other party agreeing to the transfer email they get, and in my experience it happens in the next 5-10 minutes. Being new to Netsol, you understand that the transfer is initiated by you right? The other party does nothing more than click "agree". Netsol's tutorial is not all that clear on the process.
 
0
•••
Giode said:
It's a matter of the other party agreeing to the transfer email they get, and in my experience it happens in the next 5-10 minutes. Being new to Netsol, you understand that the transfer is initiated by you right? The other party does nothing more than click "agree". Netsol's tutorial is not all that clear on the process.
Exactly, if the other party approves the email, the push happens almost immediately.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I understood that part. Fortunately I have a very understanding buyer who I can just call and get it done quick.

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back