NameSilo

discuss Fentanyl Death - My Brother is Gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Fentanyl-4.jpg

So, I just got back from the hospital, was there all night and my baby brother died at 4:15 this morning after three cardiac arrests.

My entire family has finally gone to bed and I am sitting here devastated and not knowing what to do, so I'm taking a big chance that there will be no flamming from my online community.

My brother was a closet drug user but was strong and healthy, apparently he got a hold of Fentanyl that was 100 times stronger than the regular dose. The doctors said it was so strong it would kill a horse. He did not know this and apparently used the same amount which ultimately killed him.

To give you some facts....

I was not allowed to touch my brothers skin his level of the drug was so high that the sweat from the pores was dangerous to touch. The intensive care unit had three high school boys with exactly the same overdose that evening. The hospital is using Naloxone to try and counteract this poison but I was told they were almost out of stock because some bastard drug company bought up the rights and is increasing the price ten fold at a time.

Please, Please, I watched my Brother Die.
Spread the word about this drug, there has NEVER been a drug like this, it can kill you just from the withdrawals.

I beg all of you with all my heart to check if one of your loved ones has ever used this drug. Get them into the hospital and keep Naloxone on hand, it might MAYBE save a life.

Please forgive any errors or mistakes in my post, I have not slept and cannot sleep, I have nobody to talk to right now.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am very sorry for your loss MapleDots. I recently lost a friend (22yrs leaving a 2yr old behind) to the same drug and I know the helpless feeling that you're going through. Its a horrible drug epidemic that is sweeping across the globe and people underestimate the severity that one try could have on the rest of their life. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

•••
Man, Never know what to say except I am very sorry for you and your families loss my brother.
May he R.I.P.

•••
So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

•••
So very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. This epidemic is very bad. I hear about it more and more each day. I am so sorry. May your brother rest in peace and bring peace to you and your family in this horrible time.

•••
I am so sorry Maple:xf.frown: This stuff is getting bad up here in Canada, in Kelowna city of 150k 24 people lost their lives in the first 3 months of this year. Its time the judges started cracking down on these scum.
Nothing I can say will make you feel better, but if you ever want to talk pm me

•••
This is horrible. May peace find you and your family.

I am sorry @MapleDots for your loss.

•••
Show attachment 64572

So, I just got back from the hospital, was there all night and my baby brother died at 4:15 this morning after three cardiac arrests.

My entire family has finally gone to bed and I am sitting here devastated and not knowing what to do, so I'm taking a big chance that there will be no flamming from my online community.

My brother was a closet drug user but was strong and healthy, apparently he got a hold of Fentanyl that was 100 times stronger than the regular dose. The doctors said it was so strong it would kill a horse. He did not know this and apparently used the same amount which ultimately killed him.

To give you some facts....

I was not allowed to touch my brothers skin his level of the drug was so high that the sweat from the pores was dangerous to touch. The intensive care unit had three high school boys with exactly the same overdose that evening. The hospital is using Naloxone to try and counteract this poison but I was told they were almost out of stock because some bastard drug company bought up the rights and is increasing the price ten fold at a time.

Please, Please, I watched my Brother Die.
Spread the word about this drug, there has NEVER been a drug like this, it can kill you just from the withdrawals.

I beg all of you with all my heart to check if one of your loved ones has ever used this drug. Get them into the hospital and keep Naloxone on hand, it might MAYBE save a life.

Please forgive any errors or mistakes in my post, I have not slept and cannot sleep, I have nobody to talk to right now.

I am so sorry to hear about this.

May your brothers rests in peace.

You know at some point of time we all gonna die. Every and each of us ...

So be strong brother.

•••
Sorry mate , May your bro rest in peace...

•••
I am so sorry for your loss. I buried my brother/best friend ten years ago and it still feels like yesterday. Every now and then I get a chance to see him in my dreams. Knowing one day we will be reunited (along with all the others that have passed) gives me some peace...may you find peace as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back