IT.COM

.com How I sold TopOffers.com for $10,000.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Back in January, this year, I completed the sale of TopOffers.com for $10,000.

I originally bought the domain in late 2015 for around $550 off eBay. Watch my interview with Michael Cyger on @DomainSherpa and listen to my story on how I sold this domain and some acquisition and sales tips thrown in.

Watch the Interview here: http://www.domainsherpa.com/david-kelly-topoffers-flip/

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks

David Kelly

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi David,

Excellent one.

Good to see you to be interviewed again.

•••
Great Sale, good deal for the buyer as it's really a great domain name, Congratulations David.

•••
•••
I strongly believe you left tons of $$$$$ on the table ... :xf.cry:
Such GREAT domain is worth lot more.
Just my personal opinion(y)

upload_2017-4-6_13-39-29.png

•••
I may well have done. But, I valued and priced the domain based upon a number of data points. I don't have any regrets. I achieved a good return and I am happy with the sale.

•••
Back in January, this year, I completed the sale of TopOffers.com for $10,000.

I originally bought the domain in late 2015 for around $550 off eBay. Watch my interview with Michael Cyger on @DomainSherpa and listen to my story on how I sold this domain and some acquisition and sales tips thrown in.

Watch the Interview here: http://www.domainsherpa.com/david-kelly-topoffers-flip/

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks

David Kelly
Wow! The stories like yours helps us to believe - it is possible:) Congrats! I am really happy to hear about your sucess!(y)

•••
I achieved a good return and I am happy with the sale.

Words to live by! I have never looked at any site relating to any domain I have sold...if I get what I want that is all that matters...never worry if other person got a better deal than I did or not. Congrats on the sale and may we all have one today (or at least this month!).

•••
@Mister Funsky @Evija Thank you. Stay positive and continue to make informed decisions and the sales long term will come. A little patience goes a long way.

•••
Congrats @xaster, hard work pays off, well done

•••
Haven't ever never scoured eBay for domains... Maybe I should :)

Congratz!

•••
@nomen Very rare that you find something, but definitely worth a look every now and again.

•••
I strongly believe you left tons of $$$$$ on the table ... :xf.cry:
Such GREAT domain is worth lot more.
Just my personal opinion(y)

Show attachment 54398

BrandClub.com - thank you for your valuable feedback. TopOffers.com definitely great domain to buy.

David,

It was really nice to cooperate with you concerning TopOffers.com domain purchasing.
Serious seller, great domains, cooperation highly recommended.

Thank you.
Have a great day!

•••
BrandClub.com - thank you for your valuable feedback. TopOffers.com definitely great domain to buy.

David,

It was really nice to cooperate with you concerning TopOffers.com domain purchasing.

Thank you.
Have a great day!

Well. Your site looks great!! Congrats for getting this nice domain:xf.smile:

•••

David,

Thank you.
Have a great day!

Thank you.

•••
Congrats! Nice deal. I respect that you are happy with the price and don't regret, although you could sit on this domain for a few more years and get much better sale. Who knows. But you are happy, and isn't it what we humans ultimately ever want - to be happy! ))

•••
Congrats! Nice deal. I respect that you are happy with the price and don't regret, although you could sit on this domain for a few more years and get much better sale. Who knows. But you are happy, and isn't it what we humans ultimately ever want - to be happy! ))

Thanks for your kind words. Making money is not my primary KPI.
I want to bring positivity and value to others. Don't get me wrong, I have an understanding of value and I use data to assess my pricing. But ultimately, if I can achieve a sale that I'm happy with, bring value to the buyer and others (through doing interviews like this), then I believe that I can have a positive effect in this space.

•••
i think its not that much cost of the domain what you expect on ----Topoffers.com

•••
Congratulations! Great thread.

•••
Thanks for your kind words. Making money is not my primary KPI.
I want to bring positivity and value to others. Don't get me wrong, I have an understanding of value and I use data to assess my pricing. But ultimately, if I can achieve a sale that I'm happy with, bring value to the buyer and others (through doing interviews like this), then I believe that I can have a positive effect in this space.

It definitely was great deal for both of our companies.

•••
$550 for TopOffers.com? That's a steal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back