NameSilo

How good is NLL.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
1,604
Can i have xperts input on valuation of nll.us, I mean how much they are worth ??


Thanks in advance..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
hey briguy thats for the help, the link is really helpful..Thanks again
 
0
•••
I wouldn't take LNN.us. And that's words from guy that bought worthless www.S3DO.com
 
0
•••
ddesigns said:
hey briguy thats for the help, the link is really helpful..Thanks again

Your Welcome!

zabijaq said:
I wouldn't take LNN.us. And that's words from guy that bought worthless www.S3DO.com
I disagree! Personally (1)I wish I can buy some (dot)us but since I am Canadian, I can't
(2) (dot)us is a big specific geo market, bigger than most "countries extensions"
(3) Great extension if you are primary targetting the US market
(4) there is only 6 characters to type in L N N (dot) u s!
(5) you might buy a 3 character that is a acroymn

there are just a few that reasons that I like shortname domains and Am jealous of (dot)us!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back