Dynadot

question How domain names change your life??

NameSilo
Watch

Mrawat

Established Member
Impact
Hi could you share your bad and good experience, how domain names change your life???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Upvote 1
•••
Upvote 0
Hi could you share your bad and good experience, how domain names change your life???

When you have 13 years on field i guess change forever & i am a small one in domain business
Overall in good

•••
Upvote 0
She said she has more diamonds than before.

•••
Upvote 0
I became a millionaire, once a billionaire before the daring adventure of domain investing 😂

•••
Upvote 0
Life has changed completely after getting into this business but gradually things got changed in the last 15 years of journey.

Overall, it has impacted positively by allowing me to work remotely from any part of the world, live freely, move freely, no restrictions of work timings, being your own boss, spend more time with family and loved ones, etc.

But this journey gave a lot of tough times as well.

In short, I'm really happy to be part of domain investing business.

•••
Upvote 0
I like not having a boss and the freedom that comes with that.

The ability to work from anywhere with internet, on my own schedule.

Learning about new things.

One downside is business is always on my mind. In a normal job, you can often just mentally check out when your shift is over.

I put in more time years ago than I do today. That work in the past is still paying off now.

The time you put in now can also pay off far into the future.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
One downside is business is always on my mind. In a normal job, you can often just mentally check out when your shift is over.
That seems to be the biggest challenge. Having a quality portfolio gives you the confidence to get over the 'business always on my mind thing' and find balance.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
For my journey through the domain world,
it's been long road..filled with a few challenges.....
But..I see a light at the edge of the tunnel.

More CARS!!!!! 👍
🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

•••
Upvote 0
Raise my incomings from 2k$ to 10k$

•••
Upvote 0
I work a "9-5". Without the supplemental income it would be more of two or three jobs or lots of overtime. Domains sales have been super slow for me as of late, but the last decade has given travel and housing opportunities because of it.

I am not used to slow sales. The last year and going into this one has been a real eye-opener in dependency on domain sales and am finding myself almost at a loss as to how to maintain the lifestyle we were used to. But my family is supportive and in the end a roof over our heads and good meals and memories trump all.

I knew my investments were long term and am still holding on to that without sacrificing necessities.

•••
Upvote 0
not so much on plain domain

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back