Dynadot

poll Have you ever been negatively affected by a BRANDABLE sales report?

NameSilo
Watch

Have you ever been negatively affected by reporting your own BRANDABLE domain sales?

• 1st

Nah, never!

votes
    100.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

Yes, I have.

votes
    0.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

What brandable sale?

votes
    0.0%

• 3 votes
  • Ended 1 year ago
  • Final results

Gabriel360

Established Member
Impact
SquadHelp recently stopped showing recent sales made on its BRANDABLE marketplace. SH claims that authorized individuals keep reporting those sales on third party sites.
IMG_20221208_090910.jpg

The objective of this thread is to find out whether you have ever been personally affected in a negative way by reporting a BRANDABLE sale in the past.

Feel free to also discuss your answers in the comment section.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not that it was unexpected, too many people eager to post on Namepros or Twitter about a sale they saw in SH dashboard.

•••
Sounds like they want to keep the info to themselves.

•••
It’s nobody’s business who sells what unless the seller and/or buyer wishes to share. As mentioned, people here and on Twitter love reporting other people’s sales.

I am surprised they kept it up this long. SH asked for it to be a private insider board and people had to ruin it.

I know everytime I have reported a brandable sale (that only one party would want) other extensions get registered immediately and up for sale. So I stopped reporting most of my sales. Too many bottom feeding vultures.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back