Dynadot

discuss How do you know if you're creative? Innovative?

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Is it arrogant to believe you're innovative and creative, and you share that special talent with others?

I've always believed I'm innovative and creative, but I'm sure there are many of you who feel the same way, but have trouble articulating it.

Here are a few comments that others have shared, and while a few of them are NamePro's members others are simply friends and business peers. Two of the following comments come from a well recognized leader in the domain industry;

1. “You are clearly a colorful guy. :)

2. “You have one of the more inventive minds that I have come across.”

3. "Your "i" concept is definitely an interesting one, especially since you're approaching it from an awareness-building and marketing perspective. Most new domainers come in with their own set of ideas about what makes a good name, but then expect to passively wait for people and businesses to discover them. So I like your more proactive approach. I'll be interested to follow your progress.

4. This is my new slogan...You simpli can't dot a "y" like you can an "i".

"Rich, thanks for copying me and Happy New Year to you and Pat. I really like your slogan…really. It’s inspirational. I’m more convinced than ever that you are engaging in something that will be a success. Keep at it my friend. Hope to see you soon."

5. "You're certainly innovative, and I hope your enthusiasm results in sales'

There are more, but one NamePros member essentially called me crazy, and went on to say that if you ask 100 people about my .today portfolio, they'd look at me as though I had three heads:xf.grin: I guess what he meant, is if I asked 100 so called domainers about my .today domains they'd think I'm crazy:xf.eek: Who he obviously didn't ask is the average business person on the street where 1 or 2 out of 100 don't even know what a .today domain is? And therein lies the opportunity:xf.grin:

One more thing, can you learn to be creative? Innovative? Or is it SimpliDNA?

So you think you're creative? Innovative? What makes you think so? Share if you will. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Bulloney:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back