Dynadot

How do you get your traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So how do you guys bring in large traffic to your sites? Looking for some feedback b/c i've tried many techniques but non have worked (adbrite advertisement, adwords, post on forums, etc)

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEO and Link building. and both can be achieved nicely - fast and free with

A) free private label storefronts www.PrivateLabelHQ.com

and

B) free Viral marketing networks and link sites; www.ViralJunction.com

Then combine and liank everyhting together as much as possible.

Works LIKE MAGIC!!! + can be good money in itself too.

•••
Great job everyone on the posts.
I've been using google and yahoo to promote my site slicksticks.com They have actually done well for us. However, the company markets a wall graphic decorative product which may change the dynamic a bit. In other words, you may not want to pay google or yahoo, etc..if you are not really selling anything and just want to get people on your site to possibly tap into pay per clicks. (I'm not 100% sure that that's a bad idea...I just don't know if it makes sense.)

I think in general linking to other related forums and sites seems to be an great way to generate traffic that is free or cheap. I'd love to hear more specifics on how people have organized a marketing strategy around a product based site that has gotten them alot of traffic.

Anyways, once again, nice posts..hopefully this thread will evolve into a great detailed resource.

Fleege said:
SEO and Link building. and both can be achieved nicely - fast and free with

A) free private label storefronts www.PrivateLabelHQ.com

and

B) free Viral marketing networks and link sites; www.ViralJunction.com

Then combine and liank everyhting together as much as possible.

Works LIKE MAGIC!!! + can be good money in itself too.

Just a general question to anyone on these links and others in the thread...is there a downside to adding your link to these free to signup sites?

•••
Check out various forums where you can purchase text links on pr4 and above sites that are relevant to your site. These can be purchased at cheap rates on many sites and will over a short period of time do more for your page rank than many other seo methods.

•••
Extensive list of how-to! This is really insightful and profound. Thanks!

•••
i need some traffic to my site.

im gonna try all the things that you guys posted up.

are there anymore?

•••
Very nice list, thanks everyone!

•••
Link trade to which has a higher PR That yours.
Nice thread. Thanks Iggy for the suggestions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back