Dynadot

question How do you find buyers on Linkedin?

NameSilo
Watch

Allgoodnamesaretaken

Established Member
Impact
As the title says, how do you actually find someone that would be willing to buy your domain? Let's say that I have a domain name perfect for blogging. Most bloggers already have their own websites, so how do I find ones without them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Find Groups with a focus on Blogging? I’d also check out groups for web design or writers. People who blog are essentially writers.

also blogging is also an SEO trick. People create “the perfect blog” with a good keyword domain and then create content to match the domain. They replicate this process creating multiple blogs. From those blogs they put backlinks to their “money site” with similar domains.

so check out seo groups on LinkedIn.

•••
Find Groups with a focus on Blogging? I’d also check out groups for web design or writers. People who blog are essentially writers.

also blogging is also an SEO trick. People create “the perfect blog” with a good keyword domain and then create content to match the domain. They replicate this process creating multiple blogs. From those blogs they put backlinks to their “money site” with similar domains.

so check out seo groups on LinkedIn.

Wait, Im not sure I follow. So SEO trick for blogging is to make multipe blogs, and then redirect the "side" blogs to your main one? Correct me If Im wrong

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back