Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How do you create your rollovers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

KITT

New Member
Impact
0
Hi I have a question about rollover navigation bars. Im interesting in knowing how you create a rollover with a selected state. what i mean is a 4 state rollover: normal, over, down, selected. how do you get the selected rollover to show on the page you link to. I design my rollover in Photoshop and slice them up in image ready but when i use them i can't get the selected state to show up, because I load a new page everytime and the normal state then occur.

I don;t want to use frames so I'm currios to know how you do!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
CSS is definately the way to go, much more widely supported than the Javascript method.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I use something like a bit of JavaScript and CSS combined. It has worked pretty well so far
 
0
•••
Rollovers are cool and all, but alot of us (myself included) use NoScript to prevent sites from messing with our browsing experience.

You should at least have a plain-text navigation page for those with JS off, or using browsers that don't support it (like IE on WM5 ppcs).
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back