IT.COM

How do I sell my 3 letter domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dgkreiss

Impact
I am the owner of kjt.com and do not have a clue as to how to sell the domain. I did an automate "valuate" and it came up with $40.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am the owner of kjt.com and do not have a clue as to how to sell the domain. I did an automate "valuate" and it came up with $40.

Yeah, sell it to me.. $40 :sold:

:bingo:

•••
It's probably at lot more valuable than $40. Probably mid $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx. I'd approach one of the brokers to sell this domain for you. But they will need for you to give them a price.

•••
•••
I will act crazy and offer you $200 for the domain.

Answering your question - you can sell the domain here. You can sell it to me. :)

Cheers

•••
agreed with Stu: you can sell it in mid $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx range

call a broker - Sedo.com etc

good luck

•••

According to valuate.com, your name is worth $12,000. :p

•••
Did you sell your business (and its name)? I ask because if you plan on using your business name in the future (or one with the same initials), you should hold on to kjt.com. It's not often you get a perfect short match to your name, and it will cost you much more to get it back than you'll get by selling it now.

•••
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this domain is worth more than $40.

•••
•••
tell us the valuate tool u used so we put it on ignore list

•••

If it is a three later domain then you can post in forums for selling by giving your contact or you can posts in various communities where domains are selling and buying is done.:talk:

•••
Thank you for your reponses. I am chatting with a end user that seems to want the URL. FYI I beleive the range is 10k.

•••
•••
•••
I'd approach one of the brokers to sell this domain for you.

Which brokers would you recommend for something like that?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back