IT.COM

advice How do I block Twitter?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wallet2it

@Qugr.com @xNFT.xyz. Tesla Inc loverTop Member
Impact
I used to have a Twitter handle with over 1000 followers; stopped using it 5 years ago but still receiving tons of emails from them….

Since Elon took over, I have received a lot a lot more emails….I consider them junks ….how do I block Twitter especially now Elon owns it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-4 invisibles right off the bat.
Is there no opt out at bottom of email?
I been getting notifications from quite few sleazy ladies lately, and just pure garbage
Havent used it in like 5 years but recently like a lot domaining on online social media platforms are going down the toilet.
I hope elon sells it for couple billion before it attains epik value

•••
-4 invisibles right off the bat.
Is there no opt out at bottom of email?
I been getting notifications from quite few sleazy ladies lately, and just pure garbage
Havent used it in like 5 years but recently like a lot domaining on online social media platforms are going down the toilet.
I hope elon sells it for couple billion before it attains epik value
Don’t really care about -4 -10 …..
Hmm no opt out because I have forgot my password to Twitter ….no one is going to buy it for close to what he paid $44 billion…as you said worth couple billions only and it’s going to be less and less valuable the way Elon runs it

•••
•••
•••
Mark twitter mails as spam. It will go to spambox.

•••
Thank you honestly I am too lazy to do that …the time I take to recover the password I could have used to make some money ….my time is precious ….Twitter should just not send me anything I don’t request for ….
I just spoke to elon and he says he is too lazy to check it and in the time he needs to change settings for you , he says he can make some more money ..

•••
I just spoke to elon and he says he is too lazy to check it and in the time he needs to change settings for you , he says he can make some more money ..
Yeah that’s why Tsla stock is dropping too….I am about to return his Tesla car….not really good to drive anyway

•••
Yeah that’s why Tsla stock is dropping too….I am about to return his Tesla car….not really good to drive anyway
Good for you .. get back to merc

•••
Best way would probably just to unsubscribe. Might have to reset your pw though!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back