Dynadot

How can I upload quality avatar to my Profile?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DmytroK.

Established Member
Impact
How can I upload quality avatar to my Profile?

It seems that my avatar picture, that I have on my PC in good quality, on forum has very low quality.

Why so?

What should I do to my avatar look the best?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

To upload an avatar, go to the top of the page to your name and click it so you get a drop-down box to appear with a list of functions, click on Avatar. In the first box you can upload your chosen picture to become your avatar from your computer and it is recommended that it is at least 200x200 pixels. Click on "Choose File" and select an image to use. Then click on "Okay" at the bottom.

OR

You can use Gravatar. Gravatar is an image that is classed as a social avatar and can be used in many different places. You have to be a member at gravatar.com and upload your pictures there. Click on "Use a Gravatar" then fill in your email address and click "Test" then "Okay". Uploading the gravatar will auto resize it to the size NamePros needs. Uploading the avatar will auto resize, but gives you the option to crop the avatar. In the avatar editor there's a preview of your uploaded avatar, you can move the mouse around here to refocus the square.

The following guide also has some helpful information:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/guidelines-for-usernames-and-profile-photos.1027786/

We hope that information helps.

•••
If you want to have it in a better resolution + in the right format - you can sent it to me via DM, i will upscale the quality and resize it to 20x200px, as @Echo Mod Team said.

Kind regards,
z

EDIT: I can also write the Avatar text on other templates, just tell me what you want to have (of course everything without costs) - nothing selling here, just helping.

Last edited:
•••
If you want to have it in a better resolution + in the right format - you can sent it to me via DM, i will upscale the quality and resize it to 20x200px, as @Echo Mod Team said.

Kind regards,
z

EDIT: I can also write the Avatar text on other templates, just tell me what you want to have (of course everything without costs) - nothing selling here, just helping.
Your avatar is one of the highest-quality I've seen and quite attractive!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back