Dynadot

question How can I Sell 30 Domain names for a wholesale price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

voircom

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros,

I wanted to sell my Portfolio inventory for a wholesale price and I'm asking if it is Okay to list the domain names here.

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u can try..but it wont.sell
.. u just gotta.do yer homework first and invest 10000 hours into domain learning.

•••
Hello NamePros,

I wanted to sell my Portfolio inventory for a wholesale price and I'm asking if it is Okay to list the domain names here.

Thanks in advance

You can sent them over and I will review. Ensure to list prices.

•••
u can try..but it wont.sell
.. u just gotta.do yer homework first and invest 10000 hours into domain learning.
Thank you for the advice, I have already invested an amount of money and hours into this but some (plus for que moi) circumstances pushed me to this. I appreciate it

•••
Try looking in the "Sell Domains" section, see the navigation links at the top of the page. You could list them there, with lots of options, such as fixed price, auction, make offer (negotiable). You could sell them singly or as one or more job lots.

•••

Thank you so much headsupp,

Here's my list :

applants.com

betshive.com

builtcosports.com

carnty.com

cotecrea.com

dermao.com

fixrt.com

gocryptoshop.com

goprosperous.com

greendetoxshop.com

halajob.com

ibizamoto.com

insurebets.com

jobsterra.com

merchic.com

misfin.com

numbble.com

nyviral.com

opanam.com

pharmacannabisoil.com

pokerterra.com

qualityoilcbd.com

skinlio.com

successfulcoworking.com

sustream.com

vendorito.com

victoriamobile.com

video-opera.com

vitaiko.com

waspeedy.com

For the price I want to sell the all 30 domain names for a reasonable one. is there a possibility that someone could buy them all at once?

Thank again for your help

•••
Try looking in the "Sell Domains" section, see the navigation links at the top of the page. You could list them there, with lots of options, such as fixed price, auction, make offer (negotiable). You could sell them singly or as one or more job lots.
Thank you sir I appreciate it, I will look at this.

Thanks again

•••

Take advantage of this offer;
“Pros” are the superstar of domaining,
Really nice he had time for you : )

Consider making a “Bulk lot” NP auction” here. If not “30+ Portfolio wholeselling” idk what is!

Edit: new members cant DM, so posted here, aww : ) Good luck man.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Take advantage of this offer;
“Pros” are the superstar of domaining,
Really nice he had time for you : )

Consider making a “Bulk lot” NP auction” here. If not “30+ Portfolio wholeselling” idk what is!

Edit: new members cant DM, so posted here, aww : ) Good luck man.

Samer
Thank you Samer, I really appreciate it :)

•••
For the price I want to sell the all 30 domain names for a reasonable one. is there a possibility that someone could buy them all at once?

What are your own price expectations for them as a lot?

•••
What Price are you expecting for this lot?

If its reasonable it sure will get sold

•••
I was expecting way worse a few worth holding onto but bin them low $xxx so could recover.

Last edited:
•••
What are your own price expectations for them as a lot?
Hello wwwulff , Thank you for the reply, I actually don't that's why I asked in the first place, do yiu have any idea of how much I can sell them?
Thanks again

•••
What Price are you expecting for this lot?

If its reasonable it sure will get sold
Thank you for your response, as I replied wwwulff above, I don't have any idea about that, if someone gave a price I can sell them easily

•••
I was expecting way worse a few worth holding onto but bin them low $xxx so could recover.
Thanks Lock, I want an even Exit for a low price, I don't waant to hold onto something, Thanks again for your input.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back