Dynadot

discuss How Can I Learn Web Design?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Honey Asin

Impact
Hi,
I interest in learning web page designing. I don't know anything about MVC or other concepts needed for learning web-designing.

I ask you to introduce articles or books written in related fields without any prejudice about articles written by you or your friends or them you rolled in its compilation of course With the utmost respect.

I am a beginner so as possible articles or books which you offer me should be written with simple words.
so Can you help me??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Starting out, ignore MVC and PHP frameworks. That will confuse the heck out of you. Start with basic HTML, CSS and PHP scripting, "Hello world!" stuff, old school like. Next step is to add MySQL interaction. Then get a taste of OOP. Once you have a good feel for these "basics", then it's time to get serious and try your hand at MVC. I'd suggest going with CakePHP, but Symfony or any other PHP framework will do as well. Whichever you feel most comfortable with. Happy coding! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Although noone recommends this but there is a pretty big demand for simply setting up simple WordPress or Drupal websites for others.
It is much easier to make a website with a CMS and they are easy to learn.
Basically, no programming is needed and you can start offering your services right away.
While you are doing that you could start learning HTML, CSS.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back