Dynadot

question How can I find high traffic expiring domain bargains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

m1zz

Established Member
Impact
Hey there guys,

The question is simple, but I just cant figure it out.

How can I find high traffic expiring domain bargains?

Tried looking at expireddomains(dot)net, everything there is either too expensive ir just spammy.

Tried to scan broken links from pbns and directories..

but can't really figure out how do i find recently dropped or expiring domains that still hold traffic?

Any tips would be very much appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some questions have already been answerred in the past.
Fill in what you search in the "search" at the of your the top right of of namepros-page when you're logged in.
You can even fill in a question in Google : you enter "namepros" and "the quesstion secial word you're looking nformation of" TOGETHER in GOOGLE, and you'll fnd answers of namepros in the past together (with the date of the questions.

•••
Hey there guys,

The question is simple, but I just cant figure it out.

How can I find high traffic expiring domain bargains?

Tried looking at expireddomains(dot)net, everything there is either too expensive ir just spammy.

Tried to scan broken links from pbns and directories..

but can't really figure out how do i find recently dropped or expiring domains that still hold traffic?

Any tips would be very much appreciated :)

hi there,
It is extremely important to understand that domain business has garnered more attention and scaled new heights owing much to covid 19 Pandemic. Surprisingly, not only investors but even potential end-users have started booking domains on their own esp. on expireddomains.net since it's a free platform so the nutshell is that all great domains with good SEO characteristics will always go for auction at a higher price.

Having said that, I do agree that there are still hundreds of gems that go unnoticed for so many reasons like the user is niche specific or he/she doesn't know the basics of SEO matrices.

secondly, as far as broken links are concerned, lots depend upon your approach . if your using manual methods then it becomes a tedious process as it takes ages to lay hands on a good domain.

Few tips - nothing comes for free so u gotta spend money to earn money so shell out money on good domains with good SEO characteristics.

for broken links - use scrapebox*** tool on an RDP (remote desktop protocol). you will get results like anything.

*** This is just my opinion and am not into any kind of affiliation with them.

•••
hi there,
It is extremely important to understand that domain business has garnered more attention and scaled new heights owing much to covid 19 Pandemic. Surprisingly, not only investors but even potential end-users have started booking domains on their own esp. on expireddomains.net since it's a free platform so the nutshell is that all great domains with good SEO characteristics will always go for auction at a higher price.

Having said that, I do agree that there are still hundreds of gems that go unnoticed for so many reasons like the user is niche specific or he/she doesn't know the basics of SEO matrices.

secondly, as far as broken links are concerned, lots depend upon your approach . if your using manual methods then it becomes a tedious process as it takes ages to lay hands on a good domain.

Few tips - nothing comes for free so u gotta spend money to earn money so shell out money on good domains with good SEO characteristics.

for broken links - use scrapebox*** tool on an RDP (remote desktop protocol). you will get results like anything.

*** This is just my opinion and am not into any kind of affiliation with them.
Totally agree :) price most times = value.

•••
There are no Traffic domains with bargain. A lot of the traffic domainers have tools in thier hand and will not let even the shittiest traffic go to waste.

SO yeah, NO.

•••
There are no Traffic domains with bargain. A lot of the traffic domainers have tools in thier hand and will not let even the shittiest traffic go to waste.

SO yeah, NO.
Whatever tools theu have I can guarantee you that I have access to it working in SEO...

Question remains- looking to those gems and would love to know where to be looking.

•••
Whatever tools theu have I can guarantee you that I have access to it working in SEO...

Question remains- looking to those gems and would love to know where to be looking.
Good that you have access to all tools

I said a lot of people have access too, so you will not find "bargains", because everyone will be bidding.
I didn't say you will not find domains with traffic. I said you will not find domains with traffic for a bargain.

There are no tips. If you have the tools you will know what to look for and they ARE all overpriced.

People know how to estimate monthly income from a expired domain pretty accurately, and they will pay at least 20X monthly income. Most of the time more than 20X

Last edited:
•••
Like said blogspotter traffic domains are a juicy part of domaining used in parking, seo, conversions, and redirects, etc. Noone shares the method or tools for gaining traffic domains. There is already too much competition in this area, so prices are high.

•••
Like said blogspotter traffic domains are a juicy part of domaining used in parking, seo, conversions, and redirects, etc. Noone shares the method or tools for gaining traffic domains. There is already too much competition in this area, so prices are high.
That's quite disappointing.

•••
•••
Back