Domain Empire

How are you Making money online and Is it Enough?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just thought this would be an interesting topic. List the ways you are making money online, and are all your efforts enough to make a living online without working offline?

Those who know me know that I pretty much dabble in everything. From affiliate marketing, creating my own e-products to sell, running forums, blogs, and entertainment sites, domain investing and parking, etc.

ccjs problem mortgage
MicroSD

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I make money from from selling blog template and adsense.

May be you could share which is the most money maker from the "huge" list you posted.

•••
Actually I am making money online in just freelancing. I also create website, coding etc. But I have heard from other forums that the best making money online is selling stuff like ebooks.

•••
Just thought this would be an interesting topic. List the ways you are making money online, and are all your efforts enough to make a living online without working offline?

I have been making money from the internet for over 14 years now. I am 28 and I was about 13 or 14 when I started. At that time I would get grounded a lot and be stuck at home, so I bought a copy of "HTML For Dummies" and then got so excited I never looked back.

Before I was 18 I had 2 companies which had business cards printed out, and the best part was it was all cash, I never did anything for taxes. But it was not like I was making that much money as I was still in school and people were still very afraid of the internet, if they ever used it at all.

All of my efforts are enough to have me live a good life. I still heavily re-invest back into my projects in order to keep growing, so when I decided to retire I will not have to worry about money ever again. There is a LOT in this world to see / do / explore & live, and to do that with no money worries would make it the ultimate experiences (IMO).

I have said all of the above because I think it will explain why I list all of the things I do to make money below, as this would be overload for anyone who is just getting started.​

Here are the ways I make money online.

One way I make money is by making affiliate sites. I will use PPC or sometimes set them up just to grab traffic off of the SERPS.

One way I make money is offline with a business that does web development / graphic design / marketing .

One way I make money is by buying and selling websites on BizBuySell.com (and sometimes forums) .

One way I make money is by publishing public domain content into books.

One way I make money is by creating eBooks in other languages and the self promote on PPC and get 5cent and lower cost 1st position high traffic bids on AdWords.

One way I make money is by doing private consulting , usually with people/companies who are local to me which mostly come from word of mouth references.

One way I make money online is by drop-shipping cool tech gadgets from China.

Do I do this all myself ? Nope.

I have a team of 5 that works with me at my offline business and they all have a part on all projects. I also have 2 people who work with me from oDesk, which I have been using for 4 months now and so far so good. I will also hire additional people on oDesk when needed if a project requires it. (Can you tell I like oDesk over other freelancer sites ? !)

That would be about it :)

Last edited:
•••
I have been making money from the internet for over 14 years now. I am 28 and I was about 13 or 14 when I started. At that time I would get grounded a lot and be stuck at home, so I bought a copy of "HTML For Dummies" and then got so excited I never looked back.

Before I was 18 I had 2 companies which had business cards printed out, and the best part was it was all cash, I never did anything for taxes. But it was not like I was making that much money as I was still in school and people were still very afraid of the internet, if they ever used it at all.

All of my efforts are enough to have me live a good life. I still heavily re-invest back into my projects in order to keep growing, so when I decided to retire I will not have to worry about money ever again. There is a LOT in this world to see / do / explore & live, and to do that with no money worries would make it the ultimate experiences (IMO).

I have said all of the above because I think it will explain why I list all of the things I do to make money below, as this would be overload for anyone who is just getting started.​

Here are the ways I make money online.

One way I make money is by making affiliate sites. I will use PPC or sometimes set them up just to grab traffic off of the SERPS.

One way I make money is offline with a business that does web development / graphic design / marketing .

One way I make money is by buying and selling websites on BizBuySell.com (and sometimes forums) .

One way I make money is by publishing public domain content into books.

One way I make money is by creating eBooks in other languages and the self promote on PPC and get 5cent and lower cost 1st position high traffic bids on AdWords.

One way I make money is by doing private consulting , usually with people/companies who are local to me which mostly come from word of mouth references.

One way I make money online is by drop-shipping cool tech gadgets from China.

Do I do this all myself ? Nope.

I have a team of 5 that works with me at my offline business and they all have a part on all projects. I also have 2 people who work with me from oDesk, which I have been using for 4 months now and so far so good. I will also hire additional people on oDesk when needed if a project requires it. (Can you tell I like oDesk over other freelancer sites ? !)

That would be about it :)

You're into so many things and i think this is the ideal situation in which any person who's making a living online would like to be. I've got very useful info as well as some new and great ideas of making money online.

•••
I make most of my online income from Adsense and some from CPA programs.

•••
I'm trying to expand the many ways in which i can benefit from all of the different ways to make money off of the net. Right now I've only been doing affiliate marketing and hopefully in the future it will expand to more.

•••
i am trying to start a web hosting business, ill get back to you when i know if i will succeed

•••
I make money online by owing 2 websites of my own while working for an online marketing company. I generate traffics at night with my websites, while provide assistance to affiliates daytime on what offers they need to help boost up revenue on their websites.

•••
I dont use much methods to earn money online.

Just do some photoshop works like banner,vB themes and also some wordpress themes.
At times i also do Autoblogs and also Adsense.

•••
im not rofl been trying for over a year but nothing seems to work. and i suck at reading tutorials for thigns im more of a visaul person which is a bad thing because hard to learn any kind of programing. i did try with my site havnt seen if its going to suceed yet still gotta advertise a bit more

•••
i make money from article writing/marketing and also started a new blog and hoping to make some $ from it soon

•••
currently designing wp themes and flash(ooh i hate flash) but doing a transition to affiliate marketing instead.

if you can write GREAT article, with that alone you can earn serious $$$.

•••
Am a forex trader and i also do SEO services , lol having many goals to achieve !!:)

•••
Thanks for great information about Making money online.
I like to visit this forum due to its valuable content.
Thanks

•••
I make money online by selling a large list of domains that people got to have ...

•••
I make money online from adsense and affiliate programs.I used to made money from hyip but no more.

•••
I'm not making a living yet, but I'm trying ; - )
I sell domains / websites
I also try to make money from associate programs.
Parking a name is worthless IMO, dev it

•••
I have a fried who runs one web site.
have 3 employees and about 10 free lancers work part time.

He takes home $10 k to 18K USD (amount vary every month)

•••
The site that really i earned money from it :
Google adsense
Click bank
freelancer
Blogging

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back